Chapter 20

Update yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one is very dramatic & I thouroughly enjoyed writing it!!!! Just a quick FYI to you all; I have never been to a club (damn, gave the theme away already) so I don't know what it's like, I just made up bits and pieces. Obviously some of it is going to be incorrect, but please just go with it because it suits the story!!!! THANK YOU MY LOVELIES, I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you were even slightly interested, as inspiration for this chapter, I listened to some 'club music', which was really just some weird techno & Nikki Minaj. And then 'This' by Ed Sheeran (none of these songs are mentioned, I just thought maybe someone would like to know!)

The club was…well…partying.

I swallowed, hard, as I watched the mass of bodies dancing and drinking before me.

“Go on, Del.” Jules gave me an impatient shove. “We won’t be allowed in here for long because we’re underage.”

“Except that we’re superstars!” Em cheered.

Calum laughed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and leading her into the crush of people.

“Let’s dance!” Jules exclaimed, as a techno song burst out of the speakers. She grabbed Ashton’s hands and pulled him into the crowd.

I swallowed, turning back to the remains of my group.

Stella and Michael had vanished, leaving just Luke behind. He was wearing black jeans and a white V-neck, looking unfairly good. He had his hands shoved in his pockets and I could tell that he felt as uncomfortable as I did.

He leaned in close to my ear to talk through the noise. I ignored the goosebumps his proximity gave me. “You want a drink?”

“Sure!” I responded, loudly.

He took my hand, leading me towards the bar.

Holding hands means nothing. I told myself. He just doesn’t want me to get lost in here.

We reached the bar and Luke stepped forward, me half-hidden behind him.

The barman raised an eyebrow at Luke. “You got an ID on you, kid?”

My lips fell into a familiar smirk. This was my old scene.

I fluffed my hair, pouted my lips and stepped forward with what I hoped was a sexy swagger. I leaned my elbows on the bar, one eyebrow raised.

“Who needs ID when they’re a rockstar?” I asked, tapping my nails against the counter.

“I was just going to get Coke.” Luke protested. I ignored him.

“You do when you’re underage.” The barman said, but he was weakening, I could tell.

I leaned closer. “We won’t tell anyone.”

“What do you want?” He gave in.

I winked at Luke. “What do you want?”

Luke looked a little baffled, but passed me a few bills. “Whatever.”

I looked at the barman. “Vodka.”

The barman took our money and handed us two glasses half full with a clear liquid.