Chapter 10

Two chapters in one night! How much do you love me??? :D
Yeah, so this one is a little longer than my recent chapters which is good, and we're really starting to get into the stride of the story, which is awesome!
Enjoy & please review!
x

What About Tonight was good, and they stirred up the crowd, but they’re no ‘5 Seconds of Summer’.

And that annoyed me a lot.

And Tyrone kept winking at Em while he was singing, to the point where it freaked her out.

“Can we go?” She complained. “I’m starving!”

“Alright then.” Jules sighed. “Let’s go.”

“I’m dying for a Fro-Yo!” Stella piped up.

“A what?” I asked, mystified.

“Frozen yoghurt.” She clarified.

So we wandered the many white tents in search of food.

Stella got her frozen yoghurt, as did Jules and Em. I, on the other hand, wasn’t hungry, and was satisfied with lemonade.

“You have to eat, Del.” Em said, worriedly.

I bit my lip, remembering, as she was, the period of time after my mum’s death where I had refused to eat.

“I will later.” I promised. “I’m just too hyped up right now.”

We wandered some more, and then sat on the cool green grass as the sky turned black, the spotlights turned on and ‘5 Seconds of Summer’ got on stage.

“Go Michael!” Stella squealed, jumping to her feet and cheering madly.

Michael glanced up and grinned, giving her a tiny wave.

The other boys followed his gaze and waved at us also. Luke’s eyes didn’t leave mine the entire time.

Other girls shot ups death glares, so Stella swallowed and sat down again.

Then they started to play.

My God, they were good. They had matured so much more from the three boys who had decided to make a band four years ago.

I sat on the ground just reveling in the honest sound of their music as Em, Jules and Stella jumped up and danced with the rest of the screaming girls.

After a forty-minute set, the boys got down from stage and made their way through the crowd of screaming girls, signing autographs and taking pictures.

“You were amazing, baby!” Stella exclaimed, jumping into Michael’s arms for a sweet kiss.

“Wow! You guys were great!” Em said, her eyes sparkling.

“Sure have changed a lot since year 7.” Jules smirked.

I felt like I should say something, but I didn’t know what.

“Yeah, that’s for sure.” I added. Cheating, but still speaking.

“Thanks.” The boys grinned and Luke tried to catch my eye, but suddenly Alison appeared and gripped his shoulder tightly.

“Luke! You were incredible! Simply amazing!” She purred.

Luke grimaced. “Thanks, Alison.”