BONUS CHAPTER-Luke's P.O.V

WHAT A QUICK UPDATE OH MY GOODNESS

Guys, just love me already, k? XD

This is dedicated to the gorgeous Mariah5SOS, because she came up with this idea and I took it and ran with it a little haha. Thank you so much, lovely, and I hope this lives up to expectations!

Please note that it may be a while until my next update because my exams start next week...and they're kind of mega important if I want to pass the year!

NOTE: song does NOT belong to me; it belongs to the Secondhand Seranade. :)

Enjoy this super special bonus chapter delievered in record time ;)

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting

Could it be that we have been this way before

I know you don't think that I am trying

I know you're wearing thin down to the core

Goddamn it all.

Ever since that day, so many years ago, when I was five years old, Delilah Cook had never left my mind.

She was always somewhere in there, smiling at me, or maybe hiding from me, watching me with those big grey eyes of hers.

Because ever since that first day in February, with her shy grey eyes and a quirk of her pretty pink lips, Delilah had held my heart.

Falling in love with your best friend was never easy. Especially when said best friend never showed any sign of loving you back.

Especially when you lost her.

Especially when she showed up again, five years later with a shattered heart, a battered soul and a tragic tale.

Especially upon the realisation that I didn’t love her any less now than I did then.

I smoothed a thumb over my temples, trying to rub these painful thoughts out of my head, but it didn’t work.

And suddenly, that song came on.

Our song. 

And she wasn’t here with me to remember it.

She was outside with that bloody guitar player in her band.

Reluctantly, automatically, my gaze turned to the glass doors, where the two of them were shaking hands.

I glanced away, glaring at the floor.

But hold your breath

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you

Over again

Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day

I swear it's true

Because a girl like you is impossible to find

You're impossible to find

Suddenly, I heard the door click.

I looked up, knowing it was her.

Our eyes locked, the way they always had: blue on grey, hurt on sadness, rain on ocean.