Chapter 45

Filler, filler, filler, filler. 

Not my best chapter, I AM sorry. I rewrote this like 7 times gahh -_-

Anyway, the next chapter I PROMISE some dramatic drama mwahaha

x

“She’s been all over him like a scarf all day.” Jules growled, glaring at the bleached-blonde Coco Stewart who, indeed, was currently draped around Ashton’s neck, her arms caressing his chest.

Em rolled her eyes. “And Ashton looks seriously uncomfortable.”

“Have you tried just interrupting them?” Stella suggested, glancing up from her magazine.

“Yep.” Jules huffed. “The ‘American Beauty Queen’ just death glares me and almost strangles him.”

We all continued to sit there, the rest of us chatting quietly while Jules fumed in silence.

Finally, she got to her feet, slamming them on the ground. “Let’s go out. I don’t want to hang around here anymore.”

I glanced over to Ashton, where Coco’s nails had him pinned to the couch and was whispering in his ear.

I stood up. “I’m with you.”

Stella and Em looked at us apologetically.

“I’m so sorry!” Em said, upset. “I’ve made plans with Lora, she’s going to show me some stylist stuff, give me some tips and training.”

“And I’m going out with Mike.” Stella added, chewing her nail. “I can cancel though?”

“Don’t be silly.” Jules waved her hand. “Those things sound so much more fun anyway.”

Guilt showed on Em and Stella’s faces.

Jules grinned. “Seriously, guys. I’m just being a drama queen right now. I don’t want you to cancel anything.”

I shoved my socked feet into black Vans and rushed into the bathroom to do my hair. I was dressed in a black button-up collared shirt and burgundy shorts. I left my hair hanging loose and curly and shoved my white-rimmed Ray-Bans on.

Jules was dressed in black shorts and a white crotchet lace singlet with black military boots and classy black sunglasses.

I grabbed my phone off the counter and pressed a kiss to Luke’s cheek before Jules pulled me out the door.

“I hate her.” Jules growled, when we’d stormed a fair distance away from the venue and into the town centre.

“Hate is a strong word?” I said, tentatively.

“I need to break some things.” Jules scowled. “I need to do something stupid.”

“Um…” I glanced around myself helplessly, trying to find something that would satisfy Jules’ anger. “Boxing?”

“Can I shoot something?”

“Archery? Shooting range? There aren’t any near here, Jules.”

“Damn.” She swore.

I grimaced guiltily. “Sorry, Jules.”

“No! No, this isn’t your fault. I’m sorry I’m being such a bitch.” Jules sighed.