Chapter 50

Gah. I am JUST. SO. BAD. at these cliffhanger things. Every time I think to myself "yes, I will leave it here for a while just to annoy everyone because people leave cliffies ALL THE TIME" (sorry, sorry, very evil, I know).

BUT I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO DO IT!!!!!

Hence the reason for my frustration (but probably not yours ahaha)

Anyway. I worked really hard on this chapter and it didn't turn out as long as I'd originally hoped :( but I hope that I've done this dramatic scene justice! :D

PLEASE READ, PLEASE READ, PLEASE READ THE WARNING BELOW:

WARNING! THIS IS QUITE GRAPHIC AND INVOLVES MATURE THEMES. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR AFRAID. 

“You found me.” My voice was numb with disbelief. "How?"

Kyle only smirked and took a step towards me.

Only then did I manage to find my voice.

“Stay away from me!” I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

Kyle chuckled darkly and ignored my command, instead walking slowly closer to me. “Why would I do that? I’ve missed having you around, Delilah.”

“I haven’t missed you at all!” I hissed. “You cruel, disgusting son-of-a-bitch!”

“Ouch.” Kyle paused in his steps, holding a hand to his chest in mock hurt. “There was no need to insult my mother, Delilah.”

“Fuck off! You don’t need to be here! You don’t even need me in your life!”

“True. I don’t need you at all.” Kyle nodded mockingly. “But the thing is, Delilah, I get what I want. And you left me. That hurt. That hurt a lot. And not only did you leave me, but you went off and became famous and stuff. Those four boys? That band? The blonde one, Lachlan, is your boyfriend, right?”

“It’s Luke!” I seethed. “And no, he’s not!”

“Don’t even try to lie to me, stupid girl.” Kyle growled. “I know all your dirty little secrets. Do you want to know how I know?”

“I’ll scream.” I threatened. “I’ll call the police!”

“Sure you will, sweetheart.” Kyle smirked, lunging forward and shoving me against the wall, trapping me between his arms. “Go ahead.”

“HELP!” I shrieked, throwing my fists around wildly. “SOMEONE HELP ME!”

“No one can hear you.”

“PLEASE!” I screamed. “PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!”

“Shut up!” Kyle snapped, slapping me across the face.

Gasping, I slumped sideways, cringing as he pulled me back up, his touch sickeningly gentle.

“Do you want to know how I know, Delilah?” Kyle cooed, caressing my face.

I shuddered and turned my head away.

“ANSWER ME!”

“No! I don’t want to know!”

“Bitch.” Kyle shoved my head back against the wall so he was looking me in the eyes. “See, I have a cousin who lives in Sydney. I think you know her. Alison Sloan?”