Chapter 1

(3rd PoV)
"Natsu, you're back!" 10 year old (Y/N) exclaimed as she ran to Natsu. Natsu looked at (Y/N) and grinned, "Hey kiddo!"

(Y/N) hugged Natsu as he chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Hi Happy!" (Y/N) greeted as she pulled away from Natsu and waved at Happy who was on Natsu's shoulder. "Hi shorty." Happy said cheerfully.

(Y/N) pouted, "I'm not short, I'm way taller than you!"

"Well you're not taller than me." Natsu said as he smirked. (Y/N) blushed lightly and crossed her arms, "I'm almost as tall as you! I'm right up to your neck!"

Natsu ruffled her hair again, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say (Nickname)."

"Alright brats! Gather up! We're about to announce who will be in the S-Class trials!" Master Makarov exclaimed. (Y/N)'s and Natsu's ears perked up. "Come on Natsu! Let's go see if you got in!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she grabbed Natsu's hand and dragged him to the group.

"The people that will be in the S-Class trials will be, Gray Fullbuster, Cana Alberona, Levy McGarden, Elfman Strauss, Juvia Lockser, Freed Justine, Mest Gryder, and Natsu Dragneel!" Makarov announced.

Everyone cheered and Natsu picked me up and spun me around. "You did it, Natsu! You did it!" (Y/N) yelled. "Yay Natsu! Yay Natsu!" Happy said. Natsu put me down and high-fived Happy. "We're going to be partners Happy!" Natsu said as Happy nodded.

(Y/N) frowned slightly, disappointed that Natsu didn't pick her to be his partner. When Natsu looked at her, she stopped frowning and smiled. "I'll see you later (Nickname)! Happy and I are going to train!" Natsu said as he and happy ran out of the guild. "Bye Natsu." (Y/N) said as she waved.

(A few weeks later)
"Ughh, I don't want to go on that..!" Natsu groaned as he stood in front of the boat that would take everyone to Tenrou Island, for the S-Class trials. "Just go on Natsu! If you don't, then you won't be able to go to Tenrou Island to become an S-Class wizard!" (Y/N) said as she pushed Natsu onto the boat.

Since Natsu was the last one to get on, the boat started to leave. (Y/N) stood at the edge of the dock, next to Romeo. They both waved at everyone along with everyone else from the guild, who were behind them.

"Bye Natsu!" (Y/N) exclaimed with Romeo. Natsu attempted to wave back, but failed as he was too busy throwing up.

But little did (Y/N) know that it would be the last time she would see Natsu, and everyone else on that boat, for a very long time.