Chapter 32

(3rd PoV)
"Erza! Natsu won't stop eating my food!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"What? I am not!" Natsu said as he took another fry from (Y/N)s plate.

"Natsu.." Erza warned with a dark tone.

Natsu immediately jumped back and dropped the fry he was holding. "I'll stop, I'll stop!" He said frantically.

(Y/N) looked at Erza and smiled, "Thank you Erzy! I owe you a strawberry cake."

Erza nodded with stars in her eyes. "A cake from the bakery downtown?!" She asked.

(Y/N) shook her head, which made Erza frown. "The cakes I make are better." She said.

"You bake?" Lucy asked as she and Gray, Wendy, and Carla appeared.

(Y/N) nodded, "Whenever it was someone's birthday, I made them a cake. Everyone loves them!"

"Make me a cake, Sweet-Cheeks!" Natsu said excitedly.

(Y/N) sighed, "Fine. But you have to help me with Erza's cakes."

"Yes! Let's go then! C'mon Happy! We got cakes to make!" Natsu exclaimed as he grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist.

"And cakes to eat!" Happy said as they all left, with Natsu dragging off poor (Y/N).

"Natsu and Happy making a cake? Impossible." Gray said.

Lucy nodded, "I won't be surprised if they eat all of the cakes."

"If those idiots eat my cakes, they won't live to see another day!" Erza said darkly, which made Gray, Lucy, Wendy, and Carla run away.

------------------------------

(Your PoV)
"I leave you two alone for a minute and you make a complete mess! And we haven't even started making the cake yet!" I yelled as I stood in the doorway of my kitchen.

The floor and counter that Natsu and Happy were standing by was covered in flour and sugar.

Natsu and Happy were also covered in flour and sugar. They both grinned sheepishly at me.

"Sorry Dovey/(Y/N)." Natsu and Happy said.

'Where does he come up with nicknames for me? Geez, they're so embarrassing..'

"Now I have to go buy more flour and sugar. You two are coming with me. So go take a shower." I commanded.

They both nodded and went upstairs to the bathroom.

I looked back into the kitchen and groaned, "Now I have to clean this all up."

--------------------------------

"I think I'm finally done." I said as I smiled in triumph. I went over to the sink and washed my hands. I heard footsteps and finished washing my hands.

"Hey Dovey." I heard Natsu say from behind me.

"Hm?" I asked I turned around. My eyes widened and my face heated up.

Natsu was in front of me with nothing but a towel around his waist, showing off his chest and abs.

I looked at the ground immediately, avoiding Natsu's gaze.

"What's wrong Dovey?" Natsu asked.

"I-I'm fine. What did you need?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! I need some clothes." He said.

I nodded and walked past him and towards the stairs. "Follow me." I said as I walked up the stairs. "Okay." Natsu said as he followed behind me.

I walked into my room and walked towards one of my drawers.

"You're lucky that I have some of your clothes from when you forget them whenever you sneak in her and sleep." I said as I took them out.

I turned around and ran right into something hard but fleshy.

I looked up and saw a chuckling Natsu. I blushed hard.

"S-Sorry Pinkie..!" I said frantically.

"It's fine Dovey. I know it's pretty hard to resist me." Natsu said as he smirked.

I punched his arm and threw his clothes on his shoulder. "Don't get cocky Natsu." I said coldly as I looked at the ground.

"Oww! What's wrong Dovey?" He asked as he grabbed his arm. I ignored him and walked out of my room, leaving him there.

"Come downstairs when you're done." I said. I then went downstairs without waiting for his response.

'Of course I can't resist you, you idiot. Especially since I can't call you mine.'