Chapter 34

(3rd PoV)
"Natsu Dragneel!!" (Y/N) screamed. "I am going to murder you!"

If looks could kill, Natsu would be long gone.

Natsu's eyes widened as he scrambled up off of (Y/N). As he ran off, (Y/N) stood up shook off some of the flour off of her clothes and her hair.

"You are so dead Natsu!" She exclaimed loudly. She then ran off in search of the idiot fire dragon-slayer named Natsu Dragneel.

Who was probably going to have a funeral tomorrow.

-----------------------------------

(Y/N) groaned and fell dramatically onto the couch.

"Why is this motherfu-"

"Language!" Natsu yelled from somewhere in my house.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and groaned again, "Where are you?!"

Silence.

(Y/N) groaned once again and huffed. "Might as well do this." She said as she stood up.

(Y/N) sniffed the air and grinned. She then ran off towards where Natsu was hiding.

(Your PoV)
I burst through the upstairs bathroom and stood in the doorway. "Natsu Dragneel!" I exclaimed as Natsu fell backwards into the bathtub, surprised.

"Gah!!"

"How did you find me?!" Natsu asked as he sat up in the bathtub while rubbing his head.

"I'm a dragon slayer remember? Exceptional hearing and the other 4 senses." I said as I stepped inside the bathroom and a step closer to the bathtub.

Natsu's eyes widened as he tried to scoot farther away from me, but failed.

"I'm sorry Dovey! Don't kill me!" He said as he quivered under my gaze.

"Do you have any idea how long it'll take to get all of this out of my hair?" I said darkly as I approached him.

Before Natsu could even reply, I lunged at him.

But by doing that, Natsu accidentally turned on the water and water came out of the shower head and onto Natsu and I. I was currently sitting in Natsu's lap unintentionally.

Yes I said unintentionally.

I swear I'm not lying. Stop calling me a liar. Leave me alone. Now back to the story.

"Natsu you are an idiot." I said as I wiped water out of my eyes. "I'm not the one that lunged at myself." He said as he did the same.

"Shush. You deserved it." I said as I looked at him. "The shower or getting lunged at?" Natsu asked as he grinned.

"Both. Especially the shower." I said as I smiled. "But we're in our clothes.." Natsu said.

"Your clothes needed to be washed anyways. Especially your scarf." I said as I tugged at his scarf. In a flash, Natsu grabbed my wrist and looked at me with a stone hard look.

"Don't touch my scarf." He said coldly. My eyes widened as I was taken aback.

'Natsu always let's me touch his scarf..'

"But you always let me touch your scarf.." I said quietly as I looked at Natsu with a sad and confused face.

Natsu shook his head and looked at me. "Sorry Dovey. I didn't mean to do that. I just always do that whenever someone touches my scarf." He said as he hugged me.

"It's alright Pinkie."