Chapter 6

(3rd PoV)
"You what?!" Team Natsu exclaimed. (Y/N) nodded, "I taught myself different types of magic." "Is that even possible?" Gray asked. "It is! (Y/N)-chan knows all sorts of magic. She even helps me with my Rainbow Fire." Romeo said. "Amazing. But as excepted of (Y/N)." Erza complimented as she nodded at (Y/N).

"Thanks Erza." (Y/N) said as she grinned. "So, what kind of magic do you know, besides your Elemental ones?" Wendy asked. "I know healing magic, teleportation magic, telekinesis, and telepathy. Oh! And I know a few other languages too." (Y/N) said as she stuck out her tongue, playfully. "Wow.." They all said as they looked at me in astonishment.

"Now, can we go on a job?" (Y/N) asked.

(Your PoV)
"But you're injured.." Lucy said. I stood up and stood in front of the table.

"Corporis sanitatem incantatores" I chanted as I closed my eyes. I then felt a wave of soothing magic go over my body. Everyone knew that I was doing a spell since there was a circle surrounding me and my hair moved. I opened my eyes and grinned, "I'm not injured anymore. Now can we go on a job?"

"I'm not sure (Y/N).." Erza said unsurely. I groaned, "Come on guys! I haven't been on a job with you guys for a long time.." Team Natsu sighed. "Fine." Erza said. "Yes! Oh, do you want to come too, Romeo?" I asked. Romeo nodded rapidly, "Yeah!" I chucked.

"I'll go pick one out. Well, if there are any." I said as I walked towards the job request board.

I came back with a job flyer. I read it to the group, "We have to kill a creature that's been terrorizing a place called Lobo Village. The reward is 700,000 jewels." "Sounds simple enough." Erza said. "I'm all fired up now!" Natsu said. "Aye sir!" Happy said.

I chuckled, 'These two haven't changed a bit.' "Everyone go home and pack some stuff. Then meet at the train station in 20 minutes." Erza commanded. We all nodded and headed home. Since Romeo sometimes slept over at my place, he had some clothes over there, so he came with me. He already told his dad so we left.

As we were walking to my place, I thought of something. 'Lobo village.. Lobo means wolf in Spanish. Weird..' "Hey (Y/N)-chan, are you okay?" I heard Romeo ask as we neared my house. I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking of something." He nodded and we got to my house. I unlocked it and we stepped in. I closed the door and we both went to our rooms.

Since Romeo was here often and I have a couple of rooms that I don't use, I let him have one for when he comes over. I quickly packed up a small suitcase with some clothes and I brought it downstairs. As I waited for Romeo, I practiced my motion sickness spell. I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs since my house was 2-story.

"Lets go!"