Chapter 9

(3rd PoV)
"..I destroyed my first city at the age of 12." (Y/N) said as grinned. "That's my girl!" Natsu exclaimed as he wrapped an arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder. (Y/N) blushed and pulled Natsu's arm off of her shoulder.

"(Y/N)-chan helped me destroy my first village earlier this year! It was awesome!" Romeo said proudly as he looked at Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy and Wendy. Erza chuckled and ruffled Romeo's hair from next to her. "Great job Romeo." She said. "Yeah, Romeo is kinda like my apprentice. He's learning from the best!" (Y/N) said.

"What?! No! I'm the best! I should be the one helping Romeo with his Rainbow Fire!" Natsu declared.

"Too late! I already took that spot!" (Y/N) said as she stuck out her tongue at Natsu.

"Anyways, what else has happened, (Y/N)?" Gray asked. (Y/N) stopped bickering with Natsu and turned towards everyone else.

"When I first found out that you guys disappeared, I was of course devastated. You guys already know that I trained a lot and that I trained everyone in the guild. You also know that I took on almost every single job. But what you guys don't know is that.. That.." (Y/N) then stopped, as she looked at the table, with some of her hair covering her eyes. "What don't we know?" Lucy asked. "(Y/N)-chan, you don't have to tell them." Romeo said. (Y/N) shook her head. "Yes I do Romeo. They deserve to know, since they weren't here for it." (Y/N) said as she looked up at Team Natsu. "(Y/N), what happened?" Gray asked.

"I had a boyfriend." (Y/N) said.

(Your PoV)
"You what?!" Natsu exclaimed, as he slammed his hands on the table.

'Oh crap.'

I shook off the feeling of everyone else on the train looking at us and cowered down. I never liked it when Natsu got mad.

"Natsu, calm down. Your scaring (Y/N) and she hasn't finished speaking." Erza commanded sternly. Natsu clenched his teeth and fists, but sat back down.

"When I was 16, I had a boyfriend. His name was Hitashi. When I first met him, he was nice, funny, kind and strong. I met him while I was on a job and we hit it off. He asked me out and I said yes. After a few dates, he started to act strange. He would say hurtful things to me and.. And he would abuse me.." I said, saying the last part quietly. I could practically feel Natsu's anger from next to me.

"He abused you?!" Natsu exclaimed. I nodded slowly. I then felt everybody else's anger.

"He's going to pay."