Chapter 7

(3rd PoV)
"You guys took forever..!" (Y/N) said everyone else arrived. They all chuckled. "Come on, let's get on." Romeo said. Everyone else besides Natsu and (Y/N) got on.

"I don't want to get on that! Can't we just walk to the town?!" Natsu whined. (Y/N) sighed and grabbed Natsu's hand. "You're getting on there no matter what!" She growled. Natsu nodded rapidly and let (Y/N) drag him onto the train.

(Your PoV)
I casted a motion sickness spell on Natsu and he sighed in relief. "Whoa.. Not even my spell works on Natsu anymore!" Wendy said. I chuckled, "The spell I use has unlimited uses." "Thanks (Nickname)!" Natsu said as he grinned from beside me. I blushed lightly and nodded.

(2 hours later)
"Wow.. This town looks abandoned." Romeo said as we all nodded. "The people must be hiding." Erza said. "What do we do with our stuff?" Lucy asked. "I got it. Just put it on the ground and put them in a group." I said. They nodded slowly and did what I said. "Now step back." I commanded. They stepped back and watched me.

I snapped my fingers and a small force field surrounded our luggage. "Whoa.." They said in awe. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Let's go look for that monster!"

Romeo, Happy and Natsu were in a group. Gray, Carla and Wendy in a group and Erza and Lucy were together. I was by-myself.

'Now, if I were a monster. Where would I be?'

I was walking past some empty stores when I saw a small dog in an ally.

'Aw.. It's so cute!'

I walked into the ally slowly and quietly. "Hey little doggy.." I said gently. The dog turned around and faced me. It barked loudly.

'That was a weird bark. It sounded louder than I thought it would be..'

As I got closer to it, I smelled something weird.

'Dark magic..! But where is it coming from?'

I stopped and sniffed the air.

It was coming from the dog.

My eyes widened as I realized that it was coming from the dog. "Oh no.." I whispered as I started to back away. Apparently, the dog knew that I found out it wasn't what it seemed to be. It bared it's teeth at me and started to bark demonically. I turned around and ran out of the ally, with the 'dog' behind me. "I found it!" I yelled.

As everyone came towards me, the 'dog' turned into its true form.

'I was right.'

The 'dog' turned into a huge demon wolf. "Guys, be careful. It's a demon wolf. If it scratches you, it could be deadly." I said as they all nodded. "I'm all fired up now!" Natsu yelled. "Aye sir!" Happy exclaimed.

"Let's beat some demon wolf butt!"