Chapter 21

(3rd PoV)
"(Y/N). You're so selfish." Natsu said.

(Y/N) tensed up in Natsu's arms. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"If you saved your sister yourself, you might not be here.." Natsu said quietly.

"So it's bad that wanted to sacrifice myself to save my family? It would've been worth it..!" (Y/N) said.

"What about me (Y/N)?!" Natsu said loudly.

"What..?" (Y/N) questioned.

"If you did that, I would have never met you. I.. I- Zzz.." Natsu began but stopped as he immediately fell asleep.

(Your PoV)
'.. What?'

------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up to next to no one. I sat up and looked around. "Natsu?" I croaked out. Nothing.

I got out of bed, quickly took a shower and got dressed. I went downstairs and looked around. Empty. I sighed and walked into the kitchen. I saw a note on the counter. I picked it up and read it.

'Dear Shorty,
        I didn't want to wake you up, so I went to the guild without you. About last night.. We can talk later. But come to the guild whenever you want. See you later! - Natsu.'

I sighed again and put the note in my pocket. 'Might as well go now.'

I grabbed my messenger bag, slung it over my body, and left my house, locking the door.

I quickly arrived at the guild. I opened the door and stepped inside dodging a flying chair. I sighed and smiled.

'I still can't believe that they're back.. I really missed Natsu and Gray fighting.'

"That was my food, Flame-Head!" I heard Gray exclaim. I shivered, I could practically feel his ice attack.

"No it wasn't, Frostbite! It was mine!" I heard Natsu say.

I watched them fight as I sat on a nearby table. Their fight got closer to me, but I ignored it.

"Ice Make: Hammer!" "Fire Dragon Roar!" I heard both of them say. I closed my eyes, not sensing both of their attacks coming towards me.

Until they hit me.

----------------------------

(3rd PoV)
Everyone watched as (Y/N) flew off of the table and fall onto the ground, with cuts, bruises, and scratches all over her.

"(Y/N)!" Team Natsu shouted, as they all ran towards her.

"Natsu! Gray! You idiots!" Erza boomed as she hit both of their heads.

"Ow! We're sorry! We didn't mean to hit her!" Gray said as he rubbed his head. Natsu picked (Y/N) up and ran to the guild infirmary, with the rest of Team Natsu behind him.

"Is she going to be okay Wendy?" Lucy asked. (Y/N)'s wounds were wrapped with bandages.

Wendy nodded as she finished wrapping a bandage, "She's going to fine. But she might be out for a few days. Natsu's and Gray's attack were combined so she got hit pretty hard."

"This is all your fault Icicle!" Natsu yelled. "No it's not! If you didn't eat my food, this wouldn't have happened!" Gray yelled back.

"Keep bickering like that and I'll knock the both of you out! Understand?!" Erza shouted.

Natsu and Gray stopped immediately and nodded. "When (Y/N) wakes up, I wouldn't be surprised if she knocks the both of you out herself." Erza stated.

Gray and Natsu shivered. Nobody wanted to get knocked out by (Y/N). They've never seen her do it before, but they have seen her fight. Who knows what she would do to knock the Natsu and Gray out.

Natsu and Gray gulped.

They were so dead.