Chapter 27

(3rd PoV)
"I can make some food for you if you want, Natsu." (Y/N) said as she got up slowly.

Natsu stood up immediately and went to (Y/N)s side. "(Y/N), you just had all of your magic power drained. You need to rest." Natsu said.

"I'm fine Natsu. I can still walk." (Y/N) said as she walked towards the kitchen. Natsu followed her.

"What do you want to eat?" (Y/N) asked as she looked through the fridge.

"Anything spicy." Natsu said.

"Spicy tacos it is then." (Y/N) said as she took out the ingredients.

-------------------------------

(Your PoV)
"These tacos are great!" Natsu exclaimed. I chuckled and put my plate in the sink. "You're done already? But there are like 7 tacos left!" Natsu said.

"I left them for you. I'm already full. You have a big appetite so I made a lot of tacos." I said as I washed my plate.

I then felt a presence behind me. I glanced behind and saw Natsu with his empty plate.

"How did you.. Actually never mind." I said as I grabbed Natsu's plate from his hand and washed it.

I put the plate in the drying rack and started to walk out of the kitchen, but my legs collapsed under me.

Before I could hit the ground, Natsu caught me. "I told you that you should rest. I'm taking you to your room." He said. He picked me up bridal style and headed for the stairs.

I huffed and nodded. 'No use trying to convince him.'

Natsu climbed up the stairs and opened the door to my room. He set me down in my bed and took off my shoes and socks.

I climbed under my covers and sat up.

'I almost got raped..' I thought as my eyes filled with tears.

"N-Natsu.." I said quietly. Natsu looked at me and sat down next to me. He brought me into his lap and hugged him. I buried my face into his shoulder and started to cry.

"I-I was almost r-raped.. Violated..!" I cried. Natsu tightened his grip and placed his hand on my head.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N).. So sorry.." Natsu said.

About 7 minutes later, I stopped crying. The next thing I know, I was falling asleep on Natsu's shoulder.

(Natsu's PoV)
I heard light snores coming from (Y/N), so I gently laid her down and covered her with her blanket. I kissed her forehead and left her room. I closed her door and went downstairs.

'Those bastards.. Almost violating my (Y/N). So glad I kicked their ass.'

I went into her kitchen and started to clean.

'I can't stand seeing her cry.'

--------------------------

(Your PoV)

~(Dream Land)~

"Onee-chan!" I heard a familiar voice say.

'Yui?!'

"Yui?! Yui, is that you?" I yelled.

"Yes, it's me Onee-chan!" Yui said. "Where are you?! I can't see you!" I said as I looked around.

I froze. This was the backyard of my old house. Where I grew up. The place where my family died.

"I'm right behind you! So is mommy and daddy." Yui said from behind me.

I turned around and covered my mouth. My eyes filled with tears.

It seemed like they were just struck by lightning.

Tears streamed down my face. "Mom. Dad. Yui.." I said.

"Hey sweetie." My mom said with a smile. "Don't cry (Y/N). We're alright." My dad said.

"Yeah! Don't cry Onee-chan! We're okay!" Yui said as she grinned.

I fell onto my knees and cried more. I felt small arms go around me and rest her head on my shoulder. "Please don't cry anymore Onee-chan. I promise, mommy, daddy, and I are okay." Yui said.

I wrapped my arms around Yui and hugged her tightly. "I am so sorry Yui. I am so so sorry." I sobbed.

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault." She said. "Yes it is! I should've brought you in myself.." I said.

"You didn't want to make her upset. So you told us to get her. We understand." My dad said.

"Don't fret sweetie. Stop dwelling in the past and live in the present. Speaking of the present.." My mom began. I looked up at her and stood up.

"That boy Natsu. He's a nice boy." She said.

"He's cute too!" Yui said as she went back to my parents.

I chuckled and wiped my tears, "Yeah, he sure is."

"We like him." They all said in unison. 'Creepy.'

"Good luck Onee-chan! We love you!" Yui said with a grin.

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N)! Wake up!" I heard Natsu say from somewhere.

"It's time for you to wake up (Y/N)." My dad said.

"What?! No! I don't want too! Not yet..!" I said as I started to cry again.

"Bye (Y/N). We love you!" They said.

They then disappeared.