Chapter 52

(3rd PoV)

"Must be faith that we're fighting each other." Katsuro said with a smirk as he took a few steps towards (Y/N).

"Faith my ass." (Y/N) said as she rolled her eyes.

"Language!" Natsu yelled.

(Y/N) shot him a deadly look, which made him cower in fear.

"Your pink-haired friend is right. A girl should never say such foul words." Katsuro said as he shook his finger.

(Y/N) then engulfed her fists in blue fire as she gave Katsuro a deadly look.

"His hair is not pink. It's salmon, idiot. And you have no right to tell me what to do." She growled out.

"Yeah! You tell him Dovey!" Natsu yelled.

Katsuro scoffed as he heard what Natsu called (Y/N).

"Dovey? Are seriously already dating someone else? You're such a slut." Katsuro said as he rolled his eyes.

After hearing that, Natsu almost jumped into the arena, but was held back by Laxus, who was also mad along with Gray. 

And the rest of Fairy Tail.

------------------

(Y/N)'s whole body then became engulfed in blue fire, with chunks of rock swirling around her.

Everyone, besides Fairy Tail, was surprised.

(Y/N)'s ability to increase her magic by just her emotions was an ancient type of magic.

Everyone in Fairy Tail either chuckled or smirked at everyone's reactions because this was completely normal.

Wendy, Gajeel, Natsu, (Y/N) all had this ability since they were dragon slayers.

Anyways, back to the fight between (Y/N) and Katsuro.

-----------------

"Fire Blast!" (Y/N) chanted.

Katsuro was too shocked to dodge, causing him to get hit.

Before Katsuro could get up, (Y/N) attacked again, "Rock Wave!"

A wave of rocks launched Katsuro into the air.

Once he fell, he groaned and stood up.

"I shouldn't have underestimated you, Princess." Katsuro said with a slight smirk.

(Y/N) scowled as she covered her hands in rock, "Don't call me that. You no longer have the right to call me that."

"Alright, Princ-"

Before Katsuro could finish, (Y/N) punched him in the face, making him stumble.

He quickly recovered and smirked, "Dirt Tornado!"

As a tornado made out of dirt headed towards (Y/N), she simply smirked and let it hit her.

Or so Katsuro and the crowd thought.

The tornado then started to disappear as (Y/N) slurped it up.

She then made a disgusted face and stuck out her tongue, "Ew, that was disgusting. But it gave me a little more energy."

Katsuro's eye's widened, "H-How did you do that?!"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and engulfed her hands in water, "Idiot. I'm an Elemental Dragon Slayer. I can eat all of the elements."

She then instantly appeared in front of Katsuro and punched him in the side.

As Katsuro stumbled, (Y/N) attacked again, "Elemental Dragon Roar!"