Chapter 26

(3rd PoV)

"We're back!" (Y/N) said as she kicked open the guild doors. "(Y/N)! How come you went on a job with Stripper?!" Natsu exclaimed as he came up to (Y/N) and Gray.

"Because I haven't had any chance to actually talk to him alone. I don't have to tell you everything." (Y/N) said. "We were just catching up, Pyro. Calm down." Gray said. "Stop treating me like I'm your little sister. Because I'm not. I'm going home. Bye Gray. Bye Natsu." (Y/N) said as she huffed and walked away.

"You did a great job there, bud." Gray said to Natsu, as they watched (Y/N) leave. "Shut up. You know that I just don't want her to get hurt." Natsu said. "Then just ask her to be your girlfriend already. Everyone knows that you two like each other." Gray said.

"I can't do that." Natsu said.

"Why not? Are you scared that she'll reject you? If that's the cas-"

"No! We were stuck on Tenrou Island for 7 years. We didn't age at all. If we didn't get stuck on that island, I would be way older than her. Before we left for the S-Class trials, (Y/N) was only 10 years old. We're 18. Now she's 17 and we're still 18. Supposedly. We would be 25 if we aged." Natsu said.

"But we didn't age, you knuckle head! Stop over-thinking it! You never think, so don't start now. We didn't age and now (Y/N) is one year younger than us! Her birthday is coming up too." Gray said.

"Guess you're right.. But she probably hates me since I rejected her when she confessed about liking me." Natsu said as he groaned.

"You idiot!" Gray said as he whacked Natsu across the head.

"Go make sure she gets home safe." He said. Natsu nodded and ran off.

--------------------------

(Your PoV)

'That idiot Natsu. He still sees me as his little sister that he has to protect.'

I was walking past a group of guys when one of them came in front of me. "Hey girly. Where you headin'?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "Somewhere you don't need to know."

"C'mon don't be like that. Why don't you come with us and we'll show you a good time." He said as he got closer to me. I attempted to back away, but ran into another guy. I then quickly back-kicked the guy behind me and kneed the guy in the gut in front of me. I then ran, hearing them following me.

'Shit! Shit! Why now?! I'm fucking tired from that job!'

I kept running down allies until I accidentally ran into a dead end. "Shit." I said. I looked behind me and saw them running down the ally towards me. I looked around frantically and looked for an exit. I tried to climb the wall that was blocking me, but one of the guys pulled me down.

Another guy grabbed me and both of them held me against the wall. I struggled, but that made them hold onto me tighter. "Let me go! Let me go or else!" I yelled. "Or else what? You can't do anything." The one in front of me said.

'Like hell I can't.'

"Elemental Dragon Roar!" I chanted. I hit the guy in front of him, knocking him to the ground battered and bruised. I smirked.

"She's that chick from Fairy Tail! That nature dragon slayer or whatever you call it." One guy said.

"Nilo, drain her magic." The guy on the floor said as he slowly got up. One of the guys that was leaning against the wall came in front of me.

'Nononono. Don't take away my magic..!'

I struggled again but it was no use. They had me.

"Drain away this girls power, so she can longer fight." The guy chanted as he placed a hand on my head. "No!" I yelled, but it was too late. I could feel all of my magic power drain away from my body.

I felt so weak and helpless.

They then started to take off my shirt and shorts. They succeeded in taking off my shirt, making me shake from fear. "Natsu!!" I yelled out. "Natsu-" I started to yell but was cut off when one of the guys covered my mouth.

"No yelling. No one is going to help you. Not even this Natsu person." They said. I looked at them in fear and my eyes filled with tears.

'Please no. I don't want to get raped.. Please Natsu..'

"Hey! Leave her alone." I heard a familiar voice growl out from behind the guys in front of me. They turned around and I could see pink hair.

'Natsu..'

"What did you say?" The guy, which I'm assuming is the boss, asked.

"I said leave her alone. Are you deaf?" Natsu asked.

"Nilo, Bret, Mike, Ike, take care of him. We'll take care of the girl." The boss said. The other guys nodded and charged at Natsu.

"Assholes." I said, but it came out muffled since the guy was still covering my mouth. He removed his hand. "What did you say?" The guy asked.

"I said assholes. You guys are assholes." I repeated as I shook. "You bitch..!" The guy said. He then raised his hand and slapped me across the face.

I cried out in pain and tears streamed down my face.

I then felt the guys holding me loosen their grip. "U-Uh boss.. Behind you.." One of them said. The boss turned around and he came face to face with Natsu, who was engulfed in flames.

"Did you not hear me? I said to leave her alone." Natsu growled out. "H-How did you defeat my men..?" The boss stuttered out. Natsu ignored him and punched him in the face, knocking him out and making him fall on the ground.

Natsu looked at the guys holding me and they let go of me, running past Natsu and out of the ally. As soon as the guys let go of me, I fell.

"(Y/N)!" Natsu said as he held me up.

I grabbed my shirt from the ground and put it on, making Natsu blush. "Are you okay? Did they do anything to you?!" Natsu asked angrily. "They drained all of my magic power out of me.." I said quietly.

Natsu picked me up bridal style and started walking out of the ally. "Those bastards." Natsu cursed. I shivered and rested my head on Natsu's chest/shoulder.

'Natsu doesn't usually cuss anymore that much.. He must be really mad.'

"Natsu, I'm fine. Just tired." I said.

"They could've hurt you (Y/N). Or worse.." Natsu said. "But they didn't. You came right on time." I said as I smiled tiredly.

"But-"

"Natsu." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Thank you."