Chapter 24

(3rd PoV)
"I'm fine Natsu. I swear. My legs are just wobbly." (Y/N) said as she walked into the kitchen, with Natsu walking beside her.

"Natsu! I'm going to go hang out with Carla and Panterlilly at the guild! Byee!" Happy yelled as he flew out the door. "Okay!" Natsu yelled back.

"Are you sure?" Natsu asked as he looked back at (Y/N). (Y/N) sighed and nodded. "Yes Natsu. Now leave me alone. I need to make dinner since you're staying here tonight." (Y/N) said.

Natsu sighed and sat down on a stool that was near the kitchen counter. "What do you want for dinner?" (Y/N) asked as she looked through the fridge and freezer. "Spicy ramen noodles?" Natsu suggest. (Y/N) nodded and began looking for ingredients.

(Y/N) grabbed two full packages of ramen noodles and the other ingredients.

----------------------------------

(Your PoV)
After a couple of minutes, I turned on the stove and placed the pot with the ramen noodles on the stove.

"They should be ready in a few minutes." I said as I washed my hands. I sensed Natsu come behind me and he placed his head on top of my head.

'Keep calm (Y/N).'

"Can't you speed it up? I'm really hungryyy." Natsu said. I chuckled and shook my head, "Nope."

"What are you doing anyways?" I asked as I turned off the water. "Standing. Watching you. Nothing much." Natsu said.

I turned around and flicked water in his face. I grinned and stepped away from Natsu. "Hey!" He exclaimed as he wiped the water off of his face.

"Yo." I said as I started to back away slowly, wobbling sightly.

"Get back here!" Natsu said playfully as he started to walk towards me.

--------------------------------

"You can't catch me!" I yelled as I ran around the house, with Natsu behind me.

"Just watch me!" Natsu yelled back.

I ran upstairs towards my room and shut the door behind me, leaning against the door. Natsu attempted to the open the door but failed. "Open the door (Y/N)!" He yelled as he tried to push open the door.

'I'm slipping..!'

Right before the door flew open, I jumped away from the door and turned around to face Natsu. He then ran into me, making us both fall onto the ground.

I looked up and saw Natsu hovering over me. 'He is really close to my face.'

I blushed darkly and saw Natsu blushing too. "..Are you okay (Y/N)?" Natsu asked quietly. "Besides getting knocked down by a Fire-Dragon Slayer, I'm alright." I said as I blushed more.

Natsu chuckled and stood up. He helped me up and we went back downstairs to go eat.

"This is swo goodd!" Natsu said as he ate. "Thanks, but don't talk with your mouth full. It's disgusting." I said.

-------------------------------

"I'll go sleep in your guest room. Call me if you need any help." Natsu said as we headed upstairs. I nodded and we both went into our separate rooms, but not before saying goodnight.

"Goodnight (Nickname)."

"Goodnight Pinkie."