Chapter 16

(3rd PoV)
"What do you mean she went on an S-Class job?!" Natsu exclaimed.

Erza, Gray, and Lucy came over after hearing Natsu's outburst.

"What's going on?" Lucy asked.

"(Y/N) went on an S-Class job!" Natsu exclaimed. All of their eyes widened.

"No way.." Erza, Gray, and Lucy whispered.

Romeo being nearby, heard the whole conversation. He came over to them.

"Guys, calm down. (Y/N) is going to be fine. When you guys weren't here, she went on almost all of the jobs. Some were even S-Class jobs." Romeo said as he grinned.

"What?!" They all exclaimed.

Romeo nodded. "She didn't tell you guys? Weird.. When she went on the S-Class jobs, the most days she was gone was at least 5 days." He said.

"Damn.." Gray said. "That's.. That's about the same as you, right Erza..?" Lucy asked. Erza nodded and smiled slightly, with teary eyes. "She grew up so fast.. Without us.." Erza said, whispering the last part.

Even though Erza whispered the last part, Gray, Lucy, and Natsu heard her.

"Our little (Y/N).." Lucy began. "Has grown up.." Gray finished. All of their eyes were full of tears.

Romeo's eyes widened at what he saw. "Guys, don't cry..! Please..!" He begged. They all wiped their eyes and shook their heads.

The doors then opened slowly and everyone in the guild looked towards the person.

"Yo, I'm back!" (Y/N) shouted.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Romeo exclaimed as he ran towards her.

"Hey Romeo." (Y/N) said as she grinned.

"That's a new record! 2 days!" Romeo said. (Y/N) nodded and they both headed to where Erza, Natsu, Lucy, and Gray were.

(Your PoV)
As we went over towards Erza, Natsu, Lucy, and Gray, I noticed their faces.

'Erza, Lucy, and Gray look sad.. But Natsu looks angry. I'll deal with Natsu later.'

"Hey guys!" I greeted. They all engulfed me in a hug, except Natsu.

"Don't ever go on a job without telling us!" Erza said. "Especially an S-Class job." Lucy said.

"Gray, you're clothes." I said after they stopped hugging me.

Gray looked down, "Crap!" He quickly scrambled around, putting his clothes back on.
-------------------------

(Still Your PoV)
I yawned and stretched. "I'm going home guys." I said as I stood up.

"Okay, goodnight (Y/N)." They all said. I waved and left the guild.

Once I arrived home, I went upstairs to my room. I unlocked my bay window and grabbed my sleep clothes.

I went to the bathroom and quickly took a shower. After I got out of the shower, I dried myself off and changed. I then brushed my teeth and grabbed my hairbrush and a few hair bands.

I stepped out of the bathroom and stepped in front of my mirror. I started to brush my hair when I heard my bay window open.

'There he is. It's about time he showed up.'

"Close the window and don't get the seats dirty." I said, not looking at Natsu.

I heard him close the window and heard him jump onto the floor, avoiding the cushioned seats.

After a few strokes of brushing my hair, I shook my hair around and brushed my hair again.

"(Y/N)." Natsu said sternly.

'Here we go.'

"Hm?" I said as I put down my brush, put my hair in a ponytail, and turned around to face Natsu.
(If you have short hair. Ignore the ponytail part.)

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going on an S-Class job?" He asked as he furrowed his brows.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Natsu, I don't need to tell you whenever I go on a job." I said.

"Yes you do! What if you get hurt and I'm not there to help you?!" He exclaimed.

"Natsu, I've gotten hurt on jobs plenty of times when I was alone, and I completed all of the jobs perfectly. I'm not your sister and you're not my dad..!" I said annoyingly.

"But-" Natsu began.

"I am not a child anymore Natsu! So stop treating me like I am one!" I exclaimed.

"Well you sure are acting like a child!" He said.

"Are you fucking serious?! Natsu, I'm only one year younger than you!" I said.

"Which means that I have to act like an older brother to you!" Natsu said as he clenched his fists.

"You are such an idiot..! I can't believe you still haven't realized it yet."