Chapter 58

(3rd PoV)
A year later, April 13

(Y/N) woke up to something licking her face. She opened her eyes and immediately saw Regan, her German Shepherd.

She carefully pushed him off of her and sat up, "I'm up, Regan."

(Y/N) trudged over to the bathroom and did her morning routine.

------------

(Your PoV)
After I got dressed, I went downstairs and looked around.

'It feels so empty..'

I shook my head and headed over to the calendar hanging on the wall.

"April 13.. Tomorrow's my 18th birthday. Yay." I said as I shook my head and went into the kitchen to eat cereal.

-—-

"Here you go." I said as I finished feeding all of my pets.

I walked upstairs and went into the empty guest room I had.

"I really need to clean this place up.."

In the room were pictures of all of the ex-guild members of Fairy Tail.

Erza, Gray, Wendy, Lucy, and Natsu.

"It's been a year, huh? A year since Natsu and Happy left and a year since Fairy Tail disbanded.."

I pulled up the sleeve of my right arm and looked at my Fairy Tail guild mark.

I let go of my sleeve and walked over to a certain section of the room.

Team Natsu

Under the section were pictures of everyone that was on Team Natsu.

'I still don't get how no one has seen Natsu and Happy..'

My eyes then quickly filled up with tears as I started to cry.

'Natsu.. You better not be dead..'

-—-

After my small crying session, I had an idea.

"Today is the last day of the Grand Magic Games." I mumbled as I headed back to my room.

I went over to my desk and opened the top drawer and pulled out a tag.

It read, PRESS.

"I'm surprised I remembered that I had this. That one reporter guy from Sorcerer's Weekly gave it to me so I could help him with some stuff."

I looked over at my open closet and saw my cloaks hanging up.

'Hm.. Should I get into the Grand Magic Games by sneaking around or by getting in there officially?'

I looked back and forth between my cloaks and the tag and shrugged.

'Both it is.'

-—-

After I put on my cloak and put the tag on, I put on the hood of my cloak so it covered my head and face. I then teleported to Crocus.

'I've been thinking about doing something fun.. I haven't really had any fun ever since Natsu left and Fairy Tail disbanded..'