Chapter 23

(3rd PoV)

"I'm going to take a shower. You two better not eat all of my food. I just went to the store a few days ago." (Y/N) yelled from her room upstairs. "No promises!" Natsu yelled back. "Aye sir!" Happy exclaimed. Various noises came from downstairs in the kitchen. (Y/N) groaned and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"I really hope I don't fall.." (Y/N) said as she stepped into the shower.

(Natsu's PoV)

"Ooo! She has fish in here!" Happy said as he stuck his head inside of the freezer in (Y/N)'s kitchen. "It's frozen though.. Natsu! Heat it up for me!" He said as he held it out to me. I chuckled and heated up the fish for Happy. "There you go buddy." I said as I grinned. Happy immediately devoured the fish. I looked inside (Y/N)'s freezer and fridge, looking for some meat.

"Aha! I found steak!" I exclaimed as I pulled out a frozen steak. "Is it fish flavored?" Happy asked as he finished his fish. I shrugged, "I don't think so. I don't think fish steak exists." Happy groaned and grabbed some frozen fish sticks, then put them in the microwave.

I then heard some noises come from upstairs. 'What was that? I should go check up on (Y/N)..'

"I'll be right back, buddy. I'm going to go check up on (Y/N)." I said as I put the steak back and washed my hands. "Why? Is it because you looovvvee heeerrr?" Happy teased. I blushed slightly and shook my head. "..No. I'll be right back. Stay here." I said as I headed towards the stairs.

I knocked on (Y/N)'s door. No answer. I opened the door, stepped inside, and closed the door behind me. I heard the shower running in the bathroom and headed for the bathroom door. As I got closer, I heard groaning and cursing coming from (Y/N). I knocked on the door. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I fell." I heard her say.  "Are you okay? Do you need help?" I asked frantically. I grabbed the door handle and started to turn it, but stopped when (Y/N) spoke.

"No! Don't come in!" (Y/N) yelled. "Why?" I asked. "..I-I'm naked, you dummy.. I'm taking a shower.." She said. I blushed and smacked my head. 'Right.. I forgot.'

"But isn't there a glass sliding door?  I won't be able to see you. Just your outline.." I said as I remembered the glass sliding door in her bathroom. I heard (Y/N) sigh and turn off the water. "..Okay. Come in then, but close the door." (Y/N) said. I turned the door handle and stepped inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

"Are you still on the floor?" I asked. "Yeah. Throw my towel over the door to me." She said. I looked around the bathroom and saw her (Favorite Color) towel handing on a rack. I grabbed it and walked over to the sliding door, seeing (Y/N)'s body outline on the floor. I threw it over the door and saw (Y/N) wrap it around herself. "Okay. You can help me up now." She said.

I sighed and slowly opened the sliding door to the shower. I felt the steam from the hot water go past me. I saw (Y/N) on the floor and kneeled next down in front of her. "Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" I asked frantically, as I blushed slightly, hoping she won't notice. "My legs are just still a little sore. But that's it." (Y/N) said as she looked away from me, with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and she wrapped an arm around my neck. I then helped her up carefully. We walked out of her bathroom and walked towards her bed. She almost fell, but I caught her. She sat down on her bed and I grabbed her clothes from the bathroom. "I'll be outside if you need me.." I said as I set her clothes down next to her. She nodded and blushed slightly. ".. Thanks Pinkie.." (Y/N) said. I chuckled and grinned, "No problem. Call me if you need me." She nodded again and I walked out of her room, closing the door behind me.

I walked downstairs and saw Happy laying down on the counter with a full stomach. "Um.. Happy. What happened to you?" I asked as I stood next to him.

"I ate all of the fish."