Chapter 14

(Your PoV)
As Natsu and I were walking to a slide, Natsu had to go use the bathroom. "I'll be right back, stay here." He said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Just go." I said. He nodded and ran off.

"Well don't you just look adorable." I heard a voice say from behind me. 'What?'

"You're right Hikaru, she does look pretty cute." I heard another voice say.

I turned around and saw two identical twins, expect their orange hair was parted different ways. 'Whoa, their twins.'

"Are you talking about me?" I asked. They nodded in sync.

"Of course we are." The one of the left said. The one on the right nodded in agreement.

I smiled and blushed slightly. "Oh, well thank you-..." I then paused. 'Crap, I don't even know their names.'

The one on the right chuckled. "How rude of us, we forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Kaoru." He said.

"And I'm Hikaru." The one on the left said.

"We're the Hitachiin twins!" They both said as they hung their arms around each others shoulders.

I chuckled. "Nice to meet you two. My name is (Y/N)." I said.

"(Y/N).. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Hikaru said as he came over to me and slung an arm over my shoulder. I blushed again. 'These two sure are flirts.'

"Yup." Kaoru said as he copied his brother.

"Hikaru! Kaoru! Let's go!" I heard a female voice say. "Yeah, come on guys! We're going to go get cake!" I heard another voice say. I them saw a group of people waving. "We're coming Haruhi and Honey, hold on!" Hikaru said.

They both moved away from me and started walking away. The turned around and waved. "Bye (Y/N)!" They said.

I waved back, "Bye Hikaru and Kaoru!" They then walked away to their friends.

"Yo (Y/N)! I'm back!" I heard Natsu say, running towards me.

I turned around and saw Natsu stop in front of me. "Ready to go on some slides now?" I asked. He nodded and grinned. "Let's go." He said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me away. 'Weird. He usually grabs my hand when he drags me away.'

(3rd PoV)
"Natsu, do we have to go on this slide? It's really high.." (Y/N) said as she and Natsu climbed up the steps for the slide. "Just don't look down. Plus, I'm right here, so don't worry. Just pretend I'm like your onii-chan." Natsu said as he grinned. (Onii-chan means older brother.)

(Y/N) frowned at what he said.

(Natsu's PoV)
After I got out of the bathroom, I saw two orange haired twins talking to (Y/N). I clenched my fists at the sight, but then stopped.

'Of course she's going to get flirted with. She's adorable and hot! I shouldn't have left her alone.'

I sighed and waited for them to leave. When they left I ran to (Y/N) and acted casual.

"Yo (Y/N)! I'm back!" I yelled as I approached (Y/N). She turned around and I stopped in front of her. "Ready to go on some slides now?" She asked. I nodded and grinned. "Let's go." I said. I was about to grab her hand when I thought of something.

'It's best if I just try to be her onii-chan.. She's going to meet other people, so I might as well act like it. Being a brotherly figure is probably the best thing to do.'

Instead of grabbing her hand, I grabbed her wrist. I then dragged her away, practically feeling her frown.

'I'm sorry (Y/N)..'