Chapter 2

(Your PoV, still 10 years old)
"What do you mean they disappeared?!" I exclaimed as my eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry (Y/N).. The island disappeared completely. Everyone on it is gone.." Macao said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I started to shake and I buried my face in my hands. "No! It can't be true! It can't be!" I sobbed. I felt a pair of small arms and heard sniffling from below me. I looked down from my hands and saw Romeo.

"Natsu-nii is gone.. E-Everyone is gone, (Y/N)-chan.." Romeo cried. I hugged him, "We'll get through this Romeo. I'll make sure of it." I patted his head and were were engulfed into a big hug with the rest if the guild mates, who were also crying.

'I'll become the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail! I have too and I will!'

(7 years later, Your PoV, 17 years old)
'I've got to hurry! Or those Twilight Ogre jerks will come again!' I was riding the train, coming back from various jobs and I had the reward money in my backpack. Surprisingly, I adjusted to motion sickness quickly, so I wasn't throwing up like I would be 7 years ago.

'Hopefully I can make Romeo smile at least once today.. I haven't seen him smile in a long time. Ever since the Tenrou Team disappeared. Romeo is like the brother I never had..'

As soon as the train stopped, I got off of the train and started to run to the guild. 'Actually, I should slow down. I haven't beaten Twilight Ogres asses in a while.' I slowed down and started to walk. As I was getting near the guild, I stopped by a store that sold a ton of cool stuff.

"Whoa, Romeo would love this!" I said as I held up a open vest that looked exactly like Natsu used to have. I then frowned and looked at the ground, clenching the open vest in my hands. 'Natsu..' I shook my head and stopped clenching the vest. 'I have to move on. Natsu is never coming back. I just wish that they were all still alive..' I moved my bangs so that they covered my eyes. I paid for the vest and left the shop, while looking at the ground.

As I was walking towards the hill that the guild was on top of, I bumped into a few people. "Watch it you brat!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and frowned. 'Twilight Ogre'

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked angrily. "We were here to collect rent, but we gotten beaten up by some group of wizards." A fat guy said. "Yeah, a pink haired dude kicked our boss to the wall. " Another guy said as the walked off. I froze in my place. 'Pink hair..? But no one has pink hair, except..' My eyes widened. "No way.." I whispered.
I then ran the rest of the way to the guild. I even accidentally kicked a chicken in the process.

As I got closer, I could hear loud noises. I ran up to the doors and kicked them open. I was blinded for a few seconds. "I'm back!" I said as I shielded my eyes, still blindly. "Hey (Y/N)-chan!" I heard Romeo say cheerfully. 'He sounds happy.' Just then, the whole guild went quiet. 'Someone is watching me..'

"(Y/N)..?" I heard a very familiar voice say.

I accustomed to the light and put down my hand. As I looked around, I dropped the bag I was carrying. I then saw the person that said my name.

"Natsu.."