Chapter 5

(Your PoV)
"Ughh.. Where am I..?" I said groggily as I woke up slowly. I looked around and saw that I was in the guilds infirmary. I then felt something really warm next to me.

'Why is it so warm?'

I looked to my side and saw Natsu, with his arms on my bed and his head on his arms, sleeping.

'Cute.. But why is he here? And why does my whole body feel sore?'

I took the blanket off of me and I tried to sit up. "Arghh.. Why am I so sore..? Wait.. Oh yeah.. I had a battle with Natsu and he hit me pretty hard.." I said out loud. Natsu then stirred from next to me.

'Dang, I woke him up.' Natsu opened his eyes slowly, but when he saw me, he immediately woke up and sat up straight. "(Nickname)! You finally woke up!" Natsu said happily. I tilted my head in confusion, "What do you mean finally?" Natsu gave me a sad and guilty look, "You've been out for about 2 weeks since our battle."

My eyes widened, "2 weeks?!" He nodded and looked down at the bed, "I'm sorry (Nickname).. I forgot that you don't like lightning. I shouldn't have used my Lightning Flame Dragon Mode on you.." I smiled at Natsu and grabbed his hand, "It's alright Natsu. It wasn't your fault."

Natsu looked up at me and squeezed my hand. I blushed and tried to sit up again, "Help me get up, I don't like being in one place for a long time." Natsu nodded and helped me get up.

Once Natsu helped me up, he wrapped an arm around my waist and I wrapped an arm around his neck. We walked slowly to the door as I used Natsu for support. Natsu opened the door and we walked out. Everyone's eyes were on us.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Romeo yelled as he ran towards Natsu and I. "Hey Romeo." I said weakly as I gave him a slight wave. "It's good to see you awake, child. How are you feeling?" Makarov asked as he came over with Team Natsu. "I'm feeling better. I just feel a little sore." I said as he nodded.

Natsu led me to a table where Team Natsu, Romeo, Natsu and I sat down. "You took a pretty nasty hit, are you sure you're okay?" Gray asked. I nodded, "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I've had nastier hits, just ask Romeo." I said as they all looked at Romeo. "She has. She's broken a few bones before and she's even been in a coma for over 2 months." Romeo said. "A coma? How?" Erza asked.

"I was 15 at the time. Twilight Ogre was terrorizing our guild again for the 3rd time in a month. They already destroyed the table and chairs. They were picking on everyone. At least that was until I stepped in the guild. It was my first time ever meeting Twilight Ogre because every single time they terrorized the guild, I was always away on a job. When they saw me, they tried to mess with me. Bad idea. I defeated almost all of them, except their leader and someone else. One of them sucked almost all of my magic out, so I couldn't fight back. And at the time, I didn't know hand-to-hand combat, so I was defenseless. Everyone else in the guild were being held back. Their leader then beat me. He threw me to the ground and kicked me repeatedly. His final kick was to my head and that put me in a coma." I said as I slumped.

Natsu tightened his fist as everyone on Team Natsu had an angry look on their face. "Those jerks!" Wendy said. "They're going to pay." Natsu said with a dark voice.

Erza, Gray, and Lucy nodded. "Relax guys, that happened 2 years ago. Also, whenever I woke up and I was all better, they came back and I beat them up." I said as I grinned.

"Now that's the (Y/N) we remember!" Gray said as he and everyone else grinned. "Yeah. Natsu still beats me." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Aw, don't worry little (Nickname), you'll beat me one day!" Natsu said teasingly.

"Little? Since you guys didn't age, I'm around the same age as you guys! I'm 17!" I said as I hit Natsu on the head. "We're still older than you." Natsu, Erza and Gray said. Lucy had a poker face on since she was 17 too.

I groaned and stood up. "Whoa, (Y/N)-chan! You shouldn't be standing up..!" Romeo said. "Calm down, don't you remember that I can heal myself?" I said as I healed myself using a type of healing magic. "You can heal yourself?" Natsu asked. I nodded.

"After you guys disappeared, I taught myself different types of magic."