Chapter 67

(3rd PoV, (Y/N)'s Birthday)

"Glace, Jope, stop swiping at my nose. I'm up." (Y/N) groaned as she shooed Glace and Jope away from her face.

(Y/N) sat up in her bed and looked around. Her eyes widened.

"What the hell.." She mumbled.

There were balloons scattered around on the floor of her room. Streamers were hung up, along with a banner reading 'Happy 18th Birthday Dovey/(Y/N)!'

The door was slightly ajar, showing how Glace and Jope got into her room.

(Y/N)'s face broke out into a grin as she got out of bed and quickly got ready for the day.

-—-—-

"Happy birthday (Y/N)!" Was the first thing (Y/N) heard when she walked down the stairs. Lucy and Happy were at the foot of the stairs with wide grins on their faces.

(Y/N) smiled at them, "Thanks guys. You didn't have to do this for me."

Lucy shook her head and engulfed (Y/N) into a tight hug, "Of course we did! (Y/N), you're turning eighteen!"

After that, they went to the kitchen. Lucy and Happy prepared a birthday breakfast for (Y/N).

-—-—-

(Your PoV)

"Thanks for the breakfast."

'Wait a minute.. Where's Natsu?'

Lucy and Happy nodded, but then stopped as they saw me frown. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" Lucy asked.

"Where's Natsu?"

I saw Lucy and Happy glance at each other nervously. "H-He's busy!" Lucy blurted out.

I tilted my head slightly in confusion, 'Natsu's busy.. On my birthday?'

"Really?" I asked sadly.

Lucy nodded, but Happy stood there with a red face, "Ahh, I can't take it anymore! Natsu's at the-"

But before Happy could finish, Lucy slapped a hand over his mouth, shutting him up.

'What the heck?'

"Where is he?" I asked again.

Lucy and Happy glanced at each other again. "It's a surprise!" Lucy said quickly.

I narrowed my eyes, but then shrugged, "Alright."

They both sighed in relief, making Lucy drop her hand from Happy's mouth.

"Alright. Now let's start the game!"

-—-—-

"What the hell is this?"

In my hands was a envelope with the words, 'Riddle #1'

"I already told you! It's a scavenger hunt that Natsu made by himself!" Lucy reminded me. I looked at her with a poker face.

"Natsu.. Made a scavenger hunt by himself?" I asked.

Lucy and Happy sweat-dropped, "Okay okay, not exactly by himself. Happy and I had to help him because he was completely clueless and wanted to do something special for your birthday."

'But he's not even here with me..'

"Okay fine fine, I'll play this scavenger hunt. So I just have to solve this riddle and when I think I have the answer, go to the place where I think the next riddle should be at?"