Chapter 35

(3rd PoV)
"Erza, we brought your cake!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she and Natsu were standing in the doorway of the guild doors. (Y/N) was holding the cake since she knew that Natsu would eat it if he held it.

In a flash, Erza appeared in front of them with sparkles in her eyes. "Cake!" She said with a grin.

(Y/N) chuckled as she handed Erza the cake.

"It looks delicious!" Erza said as she sat down at the nearest table. She then took out a fork and knife out of nowhere.

As Erza devoured the cake, (Y/N) and Natsu headed over to where Gray and Lucy were at.

"Hey Snowman. Hi Lucy." (Y/N) greeted as she sat down next to Gray and Natsu sat down next to Lucy.

"Hey." They both greeted.

"Can we go on a job?" (Y/N) asked excitedly. They all nodded. "We just gotta wait for Erza." Gray said.

"Going on a job sounds good. You can go pick it out (Y/N)." Erza said as she appeared next to the table, making everyone jump.

(Y/N) nodded and went over to the job board.

-------------------------------------

(Your PoV)
"We have to watch over a few dogs?" Lucy asked.

Gray, Lucy, Natsu, and Erza all gave me poker faces and I nodded rapidly.

"It's actually an animal shelter, but we just have to watch over some Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, and Saint Bernards! Even some cats! I love cats and dogs!" I said happily.

Lucy, Gray, Natsu, and Erza all glanced at each other. "Please! We have to do this!" I begged as Happy flew over.

".. Fine." They all said in unison. I jumped into the air with glee while throwing my fist in the air, "Yes! Thank you!"

"Lucy, Gray, go get Wendy and Carla. We'll meet at the train station in 30 minutes." Erza said. Lucy and Gray nodded and went off in search of Wendy and Carla.

"See you soon Erzy! C'mon Pinkie and Happy!" I said as I grabbed Natsu's hand and dragged him out of the guild, with Happy flying behind us.

"Aye sir!" Happy yelled.

------------------------------------------

"Natsu, get on the train!" I said sternly as I attempted to push Natsu onto the train.

"Will you cast that spell on me?" He asked. I nodded and he got on. I followed behind me and as soon as we sat down, I immediately cast the spell on Natsu.

"Thanks Dovey!" He said as he gave me a grin that showed his fangs. I nodded with a slight blush on my face.

"Yeah thanks (Y/N). We don't need Flame-Face barfing on us." Gray said he ruffled my hair.

"What did you call me, Ice-Stripper?!" Natsu yelled.

The train then started to move as Gray and Natsu started to bicker.

But not even that could damper my mood because

We were going dog and cat sitting!