Chapter 57

(A/N)
Hey guys! ^-^
So I'm just going to give you a warning for this chapter.
This chapter might make you tear up, so prepare your feels! When I was writing this and going over it, it made me tear up! ('Д' )

Okay, happy reading!
~ Mrs. Nanase

--------------------

(3rd PoV)
After her dream, (Y/N) immediately woke up crying.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright?" Lisanna asked as she saw (Y/N) wake up.

"You were crying in your sleep." Romeo said.

Ignoring them, (Y/N) looked around, "Where's Natsu?"

Lisanna and Romeo glanced at each other.

"He left." Lisanna said.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she whipped her head towards Lisanna and Romeo.

"Where did he go?" She asked frantically.

"He, Mira, Wendy, Happy, and Carla went to go rescue Lucy. She was kidnapped." Romeo said.

"I have to go help them." (Y/N) said as she stood up and headed towards the door.

"But you have to rest, (Y/N)/(Y/N)-san!" Lisanna and Romeo said as they grabbed (Y/N) and dragged her back to the bed.

"But I have to go help them!" (Y/N) said as she attempted to get up, but was stopped by Romeo and Lisanna.

"They've been gone for a while now, (Y/N). They should be on their way back now." Lisanna said.

".. Are you sure?" (Y/N) asked.

"Positive." Lisanna replied with a smile.

(Y/N) sighed, but nodded as laid down and fell back asleep.

----------------------

(Time skip to after the Grand Magic Games and after the Tartaris arc.)

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT CAUGHT UP WITH FAIRY TAIL, I HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU DO. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

-------------------

(Your PoV)
"(Y/N)!"

I turned around and saw Lucy running towards me.

"Oh, hey Lucy. What's up?" I asked as I looked back at the Job Request Board.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a job with me. Just the two of us." Lucy said.

I grinned and nodded immediately, "Sure."

We quickly chose a job and told Mira.

After that, we decided to tell the rest of Team Natsu.

"Hey, Lucy and I are going on a job. We should be back by tonight." I said.

Erza, Gray, and Wendy nodded. Natsu was staring off into space.

"Pinkie?" I asked as I looked at him.

No reply.

"Pinkie!" I said loudly.

Natsu jumped and looked at me, "Geez, you scared me!"

I rolled my eyes and smacked the side of his head, "I kept calling your name, but you didn't answer. Are you okay?"

Natsu nodded as he flashed me a grin.