Chapter 63

(3rd PoV, 3 days until (Y/N)'s birthday)
"Natsu!" (Y/N) yelled from the living room.

"..."

"Natsu!"

"..."

"Natsu?"

"..."

"..Hey Fire-Face!"

"What?" Natsu groaned as he walked into the living room and stood in front of (Y/N), who was sitting upside down on the couch.

"Why didn't you answer me?" (Y/N) asked as she looked up at Natsu.

"I wanted to aggravate you." Natsu said with a smirk.

(Y/N) glared at him, "Jerk."

Natsu chuckled as he moved (Y/N) upright and sat down next to her.

"Did you need anything?" He asked as he laid his head on (Y/N)'s lap and looked up at her.

"I was just wondering what you were going to do today." (Y/N) said as she played with Natsu's hair.

Natsu shrugged and poked (Y/N)'s cheek, "Besides hanging out with the best girl in the whole world? Just going on another job today with Happy later."

(Y/N) blushed slightly as she poked Natsu's cheek.

"Then before you and Happy leave for your job, we should have a water balloon fight..!" She said excitedly.

"That sounds awesome!" Natsu said as he sat up.

"Happy wake up! We're going to have a water balloon fight!" He yelled.

In an instant, Happy came flying into the living room.

"Yay! Come on! Hurry up and let's go!" He said excitedly.

"Go where?" Natsu asked.

"We have to go get water balloons." (Y/N) said as she stood up.

"Oh okay. Let's go!"

-—-

"Launch some balloons at him, Happy!" (Y/N) said to Happy as she held four water balloons.

"Aye sir!" Happy said as he threw 3 water balloons at Natsu.

"Gah! Happy you traitor!" Natsu said as he was hit.

They were all in the backyard of (Y/N)'s house fighting.

Natsu was wearing swim trunks that had flame designs on them.

(Y/N) was wearing a solid (Favorite color) bikini top and (Other color) shorts that went to the middle of her thigh.

"Happy just likes me better!" (Y/N) said as she threw a water balloon at Natsu, hitting him on the shoulder.

"You bribed him with fish!" Natsu said as he threw 4 balloons at once at (Y/N), hitting her.

"Aye! Natsu's right!" Happy said just before he got hit.

"..He's still fighting against you!" (Y/N) said as she threw 2 more water balloons at Natsu.

Natsu dodged them, making them fall onto the ground breaking.

"Happy, go against (Y/N) with me!" He said.

"Aye sir!" Happy said as he started to pelt (Y/N) with water balloons.

(Y/N) yelped as she was attacked by Natsu and Happy.

"What?! Happy how dare you?!" She yelled as she ran for cover behind the big oak tree in her backyard.

"Happy, get some more water balloons! I'll corner her!" Natsu commanded.

Happy nodded and flew off to get some more balloons.

Natsu went up to (Y/N) and began to corner her into the corner of the fence.

"Pinkie, don't you dare!" (Y/N) warned as she backed up.

"Dare what?" Natsu asked innocently as he cornered (Y/N) into the corner of the fence.

"You know what I mean." (Y/N) said as she reached for something green.

Being the idiot he is, Natsu didn't see what she reached for.

Until he got hit with a blast of water coming from the water hose (Y/N) was holding.

"Gah!" Natsu cried out as he got more drenched in water. He back away and shielded his eyes.

(Y/N) laughed as she kept spraying water at Natsu.

But she stopped as the hose was snatched away from her.

"Hey!" She exclaimed as she saw Natsu holding the hose.

(Y/N) was about to say something else, but stopped when she realized how Natsu looked.

'He looks hot as fuck. His hair isn't sticking up since of the water and his chest and abs are practically glistening in the sunlight from the water..' (Y/N) thought as a blush went across her face.

"Like what you see Dovey?" Natsu asked with a smirk.

(Y/N) averted eye contact from Natsu as she continued to blush, "Maybe.."

Natsu chuckled as he aimed the water hose at (Y/N).

"Well I like what I see too. But I'll like it even better after I do this." He said as he turned on the hose again and began spraying water at (Y/N).

(Y/N) yelped from the coldness from the water and attempted to shield herself, but failed.

"Stop! Stop! I surrender!" She said, making Natsu hesitantly stop.

Natsu dropped the hose and stood close to (Y/N).

"Well you look pretty damn hot like that babe." He said as he gripped (Y/N)'s waist.

(Y/N) blushed as she glared at him playfully while wringing out her hair.

"You don't look to bad yourself." She said as she pinched Natsu's cheek.

Natsu grinned as he leaned down and started to kiss (Y/N) on the lips.

They broke apart as they ran out of breath.

"Where did Happy go?" (Y/N) asked.

"He probably gave up on the water balloons and went inside to sleep." Natsu replied.

(Y/N) chuckled as she shook her head, "Doesn't surprise me."

Natsu nodded with a smile before remembering something.

"Oh yeah. Happy and I still have to go on another job that I told you about earlier." He said.

(Y/N) groaned, "Aw man.. When will you guys be back?"

Natsu moved a strand of (Y/N)'s hair out of her face, "Before nightfall. Like last time."

(Y/N) nodded and outstretched her hands to Natsu.

"Carry me inside." She said with a smile.

Natsu gave her an amused look before picking (Y/N) up.

"And you call me a child."