Chapter 43

(3rd PoV, 2 months later)
"Bye guys, I'm going to hang out with Katsuro!" (Y/N) said as she waved to Team Natsu and left the guild.

"Bye." Team Natsu said as they waved.

"She's been hanging out with Katsuro an awful lot.." Wendy said.

"That pebble is taking away my Dovey." Natsu said as he frowned and crossed his arms.

"Someone's jealous." Gray said.

Natsu glared at Gray which made Gray glare back.

"Knock it off Gray and Natsu." Erza said sternly, making Natsu and Gray stop.

"It's only natural that they hang out a lot. They are dating." Erza said as she crossed her arms.

"But Erza, they've been hanging out every single day since they started dating." Lucy said.

"She hasn't been on a job with us at all. She hasn't gone on a job at all in general." Gray said.

"She always goes home late. Sometimes I find her sleeping on the couch when I go check up on her." Natsu said as he frowned.

"I don't like Katsuro.." Wendy said quietly. "Wendy!" Carla said.

"You don't like him either Carla.."

"None of us like him." Lucy said.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

-----------------------

(Your PoV)
As I was walking past stores, towards the park where I was going to me Katsuro, I texted him.

(Y/N): Hey, I'm on my way ^-^

No reply.

"That's weird.. He usually replies immediately.." I mumbled out loud.

I shrugged it off and walked into the park.

I walked around and finally saw him sitting on the edge of the big fountain.

As I got closer to him, I was about to wave, but stopped.

There was Katsuro with a girl in his lap, kissing.

"No.." I whispered while covering my mouth.

I immediately ran over to him and stood about 10 feet away from him.

"K-Katsuro.." I said as tears filled my eyes.

Katsuro stopped eating the girls face and looked at me.

He then smirked.

"So you weren't lying about actually 'dating' her? I'm impressed Kat. You actually got the legendary Elemental Princess." The girl said with a smirk.

"Why.." I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

"Simple. I was trying to get my girl back. She said she wouldn't get back with me unless I dated you." Katsuro said as he shrugged.

"Did these past two months mean nothing to you?!" I screamed at him as tears fell down my face.

"Nope. I was just using you, idiot." Katsuro said with a smirk.

I looked down at the ground as I clenched my fists. Some of my hair was covering my eyes.

I was shaking tremendously.

"Aw look, the legendary Elemental Princess is crying." I heard the girl say with a laugh.

'That inconsiderate jerk.. He's going to pay.'

"You inconsiderate bastard!" I yelled as I whipped my head up at them.

Their eyes widened as they saw me.

My eyes changed colors. They were now dark green.

"You don't just mess with someone's feelings like that!" I yelled.

"You are a heartless, inconsiderate, idiotic bastard!"

"We're done! I hate you! I never want to see you again!" I yelled as more tears streamed down my face.

Before they could even react, I attacked them, "Elemental Dragon Roar!"

Katsuro and the girl both fell backwards into the fountain with a big splash.

I then ran off towards Fairy Tail, with tears streaming down my face.

----------------------------

(3rd PoV)
(Y/N) burst through the guild doors.

She quickly looked around and saw Natsu standing next to the table where the rest of Team Natsu were sitting at.

"Natsu!" (Y/N) cried as she ran into Natsu's arms, wrapping her arms around him.

"Dovey! What happened?! What's wrong?! Who made you cry?!" Natsu asked as he wrapped his arms around (Y/N) tightly.

"H-He used me!"