Chapter 29

(3rd PoV)
"Gimmie the mouse, I don't trust you with it." (Y/N) said as she took the mouse away from Natsu.

Natsu pouted. (Y/N) blushed slightly and looked at the computer screen. "Let's see.. Oh! There's a tumblr page about it!" (Y/N) said.

"Click on it then!" Natsu said. "Okay okay." (Y/N) said as clicked on the link.

A tumblr page popped up with the title "Natsu Dragneel x (Y/N) (L/N)".

A picture was the first thing they saw.

And they were both naked.

"Holy.." Natsu said as his nose started to bleed. "What the hell?!" (Y/N) said as she fell backwards out of her chair and onto the ground.

(Y/N) and Natsu were blushing hard. (Y/N) scrambled up and scrolled down and off of the picture.

She grabbed a few napkins and gave them to Natsu.

(Y/N) was too embarrassed to even look at Natsu.

(Your PoV)
"W-Who drew this?!" I yelled. "I have no idea.." Natsu said as he wiped his nose with the napkins.

'That better be the only picture of us naked on here..'

I looked at the computer screen and saw a passage that was titled "Jealous! Natsu x (Y/N) Oneshot".

"Natsu, check this out." I said, completely forgetting what just happened.

Natsu looked at the screen and I started to read it out loud.

""(Y/N), I told you not to go with that guy!" Natsu said sternly. "But why Natsu..?! I didn't want to be rude.." (Y/N) asked. "I don't trust him. He's a player..!" Natsu said.

".. Natsu. Are you jealous?" (Y/N) asked. Natsu blushed, "O-Of course not..! I just don't want you to get hurt." (Y/N) hugged Natsu tightly, "If you're jealous, just tell me." " I read.

I glanced over at Natsu and saw him blushing. I stood up, "I'll be right back, I'm just going to the bathroom. You.. You can kept scrolling if you want."

I quickly walked away, not waiting for Natsu to reply.

---------------------

I stood in front of the mirror in the upstairs hallway bathroom.

"I can't believe what I just saw and read.. What kind of people write stuff like that..?!" I mumbled.

I splashed some water in my face and fixed my hair.

I took a deep breath and went downstairs, back to where Natsu was at.

"They draw pictures of us.." Natsu said quietly. I sat down and saw that there was a picture of Natsu and I. Natsu was hugging me from behind.

I blushed and scrolled down.

"How do people even write these..?! They don't even know us! Hopefully.." Natsu said.

"I bet Mira drew or write something like this. I wouldn't be surprised if we found something of hers on here." I said as I continued.

I then stopped at a picture of Natsu and I.

An actual picture of us.

"How.." Natsu mumbled. I looked at the user who posted it and sighed.

"The username is demon-strauss." I said.

"Mira."