Chapter 31

(3rd PoV)
"The Elemental Princess?!" Natsu yelled with a surprised tone.

(Y/N)s eyes widened as she turned around and ran out of her house. "(Nickname), hold on!" Natsu yelled as he ran after her.

(Y/N) went around a few corners, then put on her cloak. But it wasn't an ordinary cloak.

No.

This was a scent hiding cloak.

(Y/N) created this cloak herself when she was 14.

(Your PoV)
I stopped running and looked at my surroundings. I was in a plaza. I put on the hood of my cloak and started to walk back to my house.

"Hey, isn't that The Elemental Princess?"

"I think so.."

"Ohmygosh, it's the Elemental Princess!"

I winced from all of the people talking about me as I passed them.

I sniffed the air and walked faster. Natsu was close.

I looked around and grinned. I was close to my house and the houses around me had very high roofs.

In a flash, I was up on top of a roof.

I looked through the crowds and saw a certain pink-haired standing in the middle of everyone walking around him.

He then looked up and noticed me on top of the roof. He grinned as I frowned.

Natsu then found a way to a get on top of a roof near where I was standing.

'Crap crap crap'

I immediately started running, hopping off and onto roofs, heading towards my house.

"(Nickname), hold on!" Natsu yelled as he followed my movements.

I then got onto the roof of my house and hopped down. I landed in a crouched position but immediately burst through my door and closed it behind me.

A sigh of relief came out of my mouth. I took off my cloak and hung it on a hook.

My eyes then widened.

"The windows!" I exclaimed.

I climbed up the stairs and burst into my room, only to see Natsu climbing through my window.

I turned around and was about to run out of my room, but Natsu stopped me.

He grabbed my waist tightly so I wouldn't run off.

I gave up and turned around in Natsu's arms so I was facing him. ".. Are you mad?" I asked.

Natsu chuckled and shook his head. "Only a tiny bit. You know I never liked it when you kept something from me." He said.

I looked at ground in shame. "I know, I'm sorry.." I said. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? That you were The Elemental Princess?" Natsu asked.

I looked up at him in shock. "You've heard of my title?!" I asked. Natsu nodded, "When I went on a few jobs with Happy, I kept hearing people say that The Elemental Princess was part of Fairy Tail. I just never thought it would be you!"

"What is that supposed to mean?!" I asked as I playfully glared at him. Natsu's eyes widened, "No, I didn't mean it like that!"

I shook my head and smiled, "Then how did you mean it?"

"I've heard people say that The Elemental Princess took on a whole dark guild by herself. She also saved some people that have been captured for over 3 years." Natsu said.

I nodded, "Yup that was me."

Natsu grinned and hugged me tightly,

"My little (Nickname) took on a whole dark guild by herself!"