Chapter 12

(3rd PoV)
"Natsu, put me down! I haven't even changed yet!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she banged on Natsu's back.

"Nope. Erza, Lucy, and Wendy are going to bring you clothes, don't worry." Natsu said as he grinned.

"But I don't want to go to the waterpark..! I just want to sleep in!" (Y/N) whined as she stopped hitting Natsu's back.

"Well too bad Egghead. You're going." He said as they neared the waterpark. Natsu adjusted (Y/N), who was over her shoulder, when he felt (Y/N) tense up.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Y-your hand.." She stuttered out.

"What about my hand? I'm just making sure you won't fall." Natsu said as he patted where he was holding her.

"N-natsu.." (Y/N) began.

"Hm?" Natsu said.

"Get your hand off of my butt!" (Y/N) yelled as he face turned red.

(Your PoV)
I could feel my face heating up and turning red from embarrassment as I felt Natsu tense up. He stopped walking and glanced back at me, his cheeks with a hint of pink. Natsu then smirked and did something that almost made me want to hit him.

He squeezed my ass.

"N-Natsu..!" I yelled as my face turned redder, if that was even possible. I banged on his back as he started walking again.

Right before we approached Erza, Gray, Wendy, Lucy, Carla, and Happy, Natsu removed his hand from my butt.

"So you did succeed in getting (Y/N)." I heard Erza say. "Hey (Y/N)." Gray and Lucy greeted as they went behind Natsu, to look at me. "Hey." I grumbled out.

After I greeted Erza, Wendy and the exceeds, the girls dragged me to the dressing room. They handed me a plastic bag, shoved me into the dressing room, and closed the door.

'I'm supposed to wear this..?'

I sighed and changed into the 2-piece bathing suit. It was decorated in flames. Yes. I mean flames.

I then placed two fingers on my head and activated my telepathy magic.

'Natsu. You're so gonna pay. I already knew you picked my bathing suit out.'

Before he could reply, I de-activated my telepathy and stepped out of the dressing room, holding the plastic bag that was filled with my clothes.

As Lucy, Erza, Wendy, and Carla were gushing over how I looked, I glanced over at Natsu.

He was wearing matching swim trunks.

I looked back at the girls and sighed. 'I don't get why Natsu would pick matching swim suits. We're not even dating. I wish though..'

Since we were all in our swim suits we all split up. We were supposed to meet up at the front gate in 6 hours.

I was going to go on one of the water slides, but the line was so longg. So I decided to just go to the large pool in the middle of the whole park.

I sat down at the edge of the pool and sighed. I moved my legs around in the pool as a breeze came by. I shivered and looked up at the sky. 'It's kinda cloudy.. I hope it doesn't rain.'

I looked back down and watched random people. I felt footsteps approach from behind me, but I ignored them. I then felt a foot on my bare back. Before I could even react,

I was pushed into the pool.