Chapter 54

(3rd PoV)

"It's day four of the Grand Magic Games!"

----

"She hasn't woken up yet.." Natsu said with a frown.

Erza, Gray, Lucy, and Wendy were in the infirmary with Natsu, Porlyusica, and of course (Y/N), who has yet to wake up.

"Well Porlyusica did say that it might be a few days until she wakes up." Lucy said.

"But this is (Y/N). She's always the first one to be healed out of all of us." Natsu said as he looked at (Y/N).

"Yes, we know that Natsu. (Y/N) always seems to surprise us in some way, but I don't it's time right now. You heard Porlyusica yesterday. (Y/N) used up almost all of her magic energy, so it might take a few days until she wakes up." Erza said as she placed a hand on Natsu's shoulder.

Natsu frowned again as he sighed and nodded.

"They just gave us an hour break. Let's go eat." Gray said as they all headed for the door.

"I'll stay here." Natsu said as he sat down in a chair next to (Y/N)'s bed.

"I'll stay with you." Happy said.

"Happy, you go with them. I'll be fine." Natsu said as he looked at Happy.

"Are you sure?" Happy asked with a concerned face.

Natsu nodded with a smile, "Save me some food, buddy."

Happy grinned and nodded as he left with everyone else, including Porlyusica.

---------------

(Natsu's PoV)

"See what you made me do Dovey? You made me give up the chance to go get food." I said as I chuckled.

"Man, what am I doing? I might as well be talking to myself since she's asleep."

I shook my head and looked at (Y/N).

Her hair was really dirty, due to the sand storm. Her face was clean though since Wendy cleaned her up.

I sighed and moved the hair out of (Y/N)'s face.

"Please wake up (Y/N). You're making me worry.. I can't stand looking at you in this condition.."

I grabbed her hand and rubbed my thumb over her hand.

"If only I was the one fighting that bastard, you wouldn't be like this.. I know you wanted to fight him though, so I couldn't say anything."

"You were awesome out there. I'm happy that I got to see you fight like that. You seemed so excited about fighting him. You really beat his ass."

I gripped (Y/N)'s hand as I looked down at the floor.

"If I have the chance to fight today, I'm going to win. I'll win for you. I promise. I want you to see me win, so please.. Wake up." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"I want to hear you cheering me on. Whenever I hear your voice, it gives me strength." I said as I chuckled, making tears fall.

"It's weird.. My stomach feels weird whenever I see you or hear your name. I might be getting sick, but I'm not sure."

I wiped my eyes and stray tears with my free hand, "Man, if you saw me crying like this, you would call me a crybaby."

I then felt (Y/N)'s hand move.

My eyes widened as I looked at our hands.

(Y/N)'s fingers slowly went over my hand as she held my hand.