Chapter 36

(3rd PoV)
"They're so adorable!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

She was currently on the floor with a golden retrievers head on her lap and a german shepherd laying next to her.

"And heavy." Wendy said as a Saint Bernard was sitting in her lap.

"Yes! Chase the red dot, fluffy warrior!" Erza exclaimed from another place in the shelter.

"Hah! I told you that Glace would climb up the tower faster!" Natsu said as he and Gray were playing with some cats.

"Shut it Coal-Face. Jope was just tired." Gray spat as he mumbled some words under his breath.

"Do you mean lazy, Snowman?" (Y/N) said as she slowly stood up from her spot, making the two dogs stand next to her.

Gray mumbled under his breath again and went off in search of another dog or cat to hang out with.

"Someone please help me..!" Wendy said as she struggled to get up.

"I'll help you Wendy." Lucy said as she gently pushed the Saint Bernard off of Wendy, with the help of a german shepherd.

(Your PoV)
'I'm in heaven right now. Someone pinch me.'

I then felt a sharp pain in my left arm. "Ow!" I yelped as I held my arm.

Kyle, the golden retriever, and Regan, the german shepherd, next to me growled at the person who pinched me.

"What was that for Natsu?!"

He shrugged and eyed Kyle and Regan, "You said to pinch you."

I rolled my eyes and petted Kyle and Regan to calm them down,

"I didn't mean it. Plus, I thought I said that inside my head."

Natsu chuckled and ruffled my hair, "Dummy."

I blushed slightly and punched his arm, "You're the dummy."

"Am not."

"Are so."

"Am not."

"Dummysaywhat?"

"What?"

"Good job for admitting it Pinkie." I said as I smirked.

Natsu scrunched up his face, which made me laugh. "There's that laugh." He said as he ruffled my hair again.

"Stop doing that..!" I said as I slapped his hand away and fixed my hair.

Natsu smiled as he shook his head, "Silly Dovey."

------------------------------------

"Do we have to go?" I whined.

"Yes (Y/N). It's our job." Erza said.

"But I don't want to leave Kyle and Regan.. And Glace and Jope.." I said as I got on my knees and petted Kyle, Regan, with Glace and Jope purring at my feet.

The shelter owners smiled and glanced at each other.

"It seems tey have grown attached to you, Miss." The woman said.

"What do you think about taking them home with you?" The man asked as he and the woman smiled.

"Really?! You mean it?!" I asked excitedly. They both nodded.

"Yes! Kyle, Regan, Glace, Jope, you're coming home with me!" I said as they all barked and meowed happily at me.

Team Natsu glanced at each other as they smiled and shook their heads.

"May I take Joey, one of the Saint Bernards, with me too?" I asked as I looked at the shelter owners. They nodded again.

I grinned widely, showing my fangs,

"Thank you so much! I promise I'll take good care of them!"