Chapter 44

(3rd PoV)
"Who? What do you mean?" Lucy asked.

"K-Katsuro! He used m-me to get someone else!" (Y/N) cried out as she hugged Natsu tighter.

Team Natsu was then surrounded in a dark and deadly aura, that everyone around them immediately moved away.

"What did that bastard do?" Natsu asked darkly as he continued to hug (Y/N).

"He was kissing another girl. He called me an idiot. H-He never l-loved me in the first place." (Y/N) said quietly as she buried her face in Natsu's bare chest, since he was wearing his vest.

Team Natsu's aura then got deadlier and darker as they all stood up.

"He's going to pay."

-------------------------

With Natsu carrying her on his back, (Y/N) told them where Katsuro was at and they immediately left.

"He's over there." (Y/N) said as she pointed at Katsuro and the girl who were sitting on the edge of the fountain, still soaking wet.

They could hear the girls whining.

"I can't believe that bitch did that! Who does she think she is?!" She shrieked.

Natsu set (Y/N) down on a nearby bench and gave her his scarf.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, "Pinkie, are you sure you want to give this to me? You never let anyone else wear it.."

Natsu nodded with a serious look, "You need this more than I do right now Dovey."

More tears fell down (Y/N)'s face as Natsu said that. (Y/N) nodded and wrapped Natsu's scarf around her neck.

"Don't cry anymore Dovey. We're going to make him pay." Natsu said softly as he ruffled (Y/N)'s hair.

"It's going to be alright (Y/N)." Lucy said as she smiled.

"We got your back (Y/N)-san." Wendy said sternly.

Team Natsu then walked away from (Y/N) and began their plan.

--------------------------

"Sky Dragon Roar!" Wendy chanted.

Her attack hit Katsuro and the girl and they both fell back into the fountain. Again.

"What the hell?!" Katsuro yelled.

"Who did th- You! Little girl! Why did you do that?!" The girl asked.

"You have some nerve Katsuro." Wendy said darkly.

"What the- Oh it's only you. Wendy was it? Did (Y/N) seriously tell you to come hit me?" Katsuro said as he and the girl got out of the fountain.

"No. She told us." Gray said as he and the rest of Team Natsu came out from hiding.

Katsuro's eyes widened but then smirked, "Even better."

"You're an idiot." Lucy said.

"And why is that?" Katsuro asked.

Natsu answered as he lit his hands on fire,

"You broke the wrong girls heart."