Chapter 39

(3rd PoV)
"N-Nothing.." (Y/N) mumbled out as she looked away from Natsu.

Natsu shrugged it off and started to dry off his hair.

"Wait!" (Y/N) said. "Huh?" Natsu said as he paused.

"Let me dry off your hair!" (Y/N) said as she gestured for Natsu to sit on the bed in front of her.

"Okay?" Natsu said as he sat down in front of (Y/N).

(Y/N) the towel from Natsu and started to dry off Natsu's salmon-pink hair.

".. Did you use my shampoo?" (Y/N) asked as she sniffed Natsu's hair.

".. Maybe." He said.

"You have your own shampoo here for a reason Pinkie." (Y/N) said as she continued to dry off Natsu's hair.

"But I like your shampoo! It smells good..!" Natsu said as he glanced back at (Y/N).

She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

(Your PoV)
After I finished drying Natsu's hair, I put down his towel and messed with his hair.

"What are you doing?" Natsu asked.

"Messing with your hair. Do you want me to stop?" I asked as I kept playing with his hair.

He shook his head, "No. It feels good."

I smiled and blushed slightly.

I saw Natsu close his eyes as he leaned back onto me. Since I was leaning against my bed's headboard, I didn't fall back.

Natsu was head was leaning on my chest/breasts, making me able to look down at him.

"You're hair is still really soft.." I said softly.

Natsu mumbled something but I couldn't understand it.

"This sure brings back memories." I said. Natsu nodded, "I remember that you used to dry my hair after I took a shower."

I smiled, remembering.

"That was the one thing I looked forward to every night. I had to force you to take a shower every night." I said as I rested my chin on Natsu's head.

"I was force to take a shower by a 10 year old." Natsu mumbled unhappily.

"You just didn't want to see me cry." I said as I smirked.

"I hate seeing you cry." Natsu said as he opened his eyes and looked up at me.

I blushed as I looked into his onyx-colored eyes.

"Natsu.." I whispered.

"Hm?" He mumbled.

"Thank you."

"What?"

"Thank you for saving me back there today.." I said as I moved my chin off of Natsu's head and began playing with his hair again.

"I'm sorry for forgetting your fear Dovey. If I would've remembered, I wouldn't have tried to punch Laxus.." Natsu said as he draped an arm over his eyes.

"Pinkie, don't dwell over it. You got me out of there. If you didn't, I would've passed out or start screaming." I said as I smiled slightly.

"And don't cover your eyes." I said as I moved Natsu's arm away from his eyes.

Natsu looked up at (Y/N) with a slight blush.

"Hey there." I said as I smiled, with a slight blush.

"Hey Dovey." Natsu said as he grinned.

I suddenly yawned and rubbed my eyes. 'I'm really tired..'

"Time to go to bed Dovey." Natsu said as he sat up, but I pulled him back down.

"No. Stay down here.."

(3rd PoV)
"What the.." Natsu began. He looked up at (Y/N) and sighed. "You're getting flirty again Dovey. You always get like this when you're tired." Natsu said.

"I am not. Your hotness is making me like this." (Y/N) said as she wrapped her arms around Natsu's stomach.

Natsu shivered from her cold touch while he blushed.

"Dovey go to sleep." Natsu said as sternly as he could.

"Mkay.." (Y/N) mumbled, immediately falling asleep.

Natsu sighed and slowly sat up. He got off of (Y/N)'s bed and looked at (Y/N).

"You're going to hurt yourself if you sleep like that you dummy." He said as he shook his head.

Natsu put an arm under (Y/N)'s head and an arm under her knees. He picked her up carefully and set her back on the bed, laying her down.

He covered her with the covers and turned off the lights. Natsu then slipped under the covers next to (Y/N).

He got onto his side, wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist, and pulled her into his chest.

"Goodnight Dovey."