Chapter 68

(3rd PoV)

"Surprise (Y/N)!"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she froze. "Oh my Mavis.." She whispered from behind her hands, which were covering her mouth.

The rest of Team Natsu and all of the guild members* were there right in front of her. They are grinned and waved at her. Natsu stood a few feet in front of (Y/N), with a sheepish smile on his face.

(Y/N) dropped her hands as she ran towards Natsu and hugged him tightly. "Like your surprise, Dovey?" Natsu asked as he hugged (Y/N). She nodded before pecking him on the lips, "Of course I do. Thank you so much, Natsu.."

"What? No hugs for us?" A certain ice-mage said from behind Natsu and (Y/N).

(Y/N) broke the hug between Natsu and hugged Gray tightly. "Happy birthday (Y/N)." He said as he ruffled (Y/N)'s hair. "Thanks snowman." She said as she broke the hug, giving Gray a grin.

-—-

"(Y/N)-san!" A familiar voice said as rapid footsteps went towards (Y/N). She was engulfed into a tight hug by a certain sky dragon slayer.

"Woah! I missed you too Wendy." (Y/N) said as she hugged Wendy. "Happy birthday (Y/N)-san!" Wendy said as she broke the hug. "Thanks Wendy." (Y/N) said with a grin.

-—-

"Erza!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she engulfed the red-haired mage into a tight hug. "Happy birthday (Y/N)." Erza said as she squeezed (Y/N). (Y/N) did the same.

"I hope they don't accidentally kill each other.." Lucy whispered. Wendy, Natsu, Gray, Carla, and Happy nodded.

"You've gotten stronger (Y/N). I could feel my bones about to break." Erza complimented as she broke the hug. (Y/N) nodded with a grin plastered on her face, "Thanks. You've gotten stronger too Erza."

-—-—-

After (Y/N) greeted the rest of Team Natsu, she hugged and greeted Mira, Juvia, Gajeel, and Levy.

"Happy birthday (Y/N)!"

"Happy birthday, Runt."

"Gajeel be nice, it's her birthday! Happy birthday (Y/N)!"

"Juvia wishes (Y/N) a happy birthday!"

-—-

"It's about time you guys got together. It took a year, but you guys still got together." Gray said, making everyone else nod in agreement.

"Can you blame them? It was Natsu's fault for not confessing earlier." Lucy said with a sigh. "Hey!" Natsu exclaimed. "I didn't know how love felt like, so I wasn't sure! I just thought that I was sick or something!" He added.

"You should've seen him when he confessed though." (Y/N) began with a grin. "He was all nervous and blushing! I think he even stuttered.." She added as she held back a laugh. "Dovey..!" Natsu said as a light blush went across his cheeks. Everyone laughed at Natsu's reaction.

-—-

"You guys made me a cake..?" (Y/N) asked with a surprised tone. Everyone nodded, besides Lucy and Happy. "We couldn't because we were with you for the scavenger hunt. They were making it while we were busy." Lucy explained. (Y/N) made an 'oh' sound as she understood.