Chapter 22

(Your PoV)

'Ugh.. My head hurts.. And my body.. What the hell happened?' I slowly opened my eyes and squinted, as I began to get use to the light.

I fully opened my eyes and looked around. I was in the guilds infirmary.

I sat up slowly and stretched. I was the only one in the infirmary surprisingly. Usually a lot of people get hurt every day.

I looked around again confused. 'Why am I here?'

My head started to hurt badly as I remembered. Natsu and Gray hit me.

They are so dead.

I got up and since my bag next to me had some extra clothes, I changed, grabbed my bag, and slowly walked over to the door. 'Natsu and Gray. You're not gonna see what hit you.'

I opened the door slowly and saw everyone talking loudly as usual, not noticing me walk out of the infirmary.

I walked over to where Team Natsu were at. Natsu and Gray were bickering over something again.

No one noticed me at all. I stood in front Natsu and Gray as they fought. They didn't notice me. I took a deep breath.

"Ass.." I began as I kicked Natsu hard, which sent him flying towards the wall. I turned towards Gray, who just noticed me and was about to run.

"..Holes." I finished as I also kicked Gray towards the wall, next to Natsu, who was barely getting up.

I sighed and smirked. Everyone in the guild noticed me. "(Y/N)! You're awake!" Wendy exclaimed as she came towards me and hugged me gently.

I nodded and hugged her back. "Yeah. How long was I out?" I asked.

"About a week." Erza said as she came up next me. My eyes widened. "A week?!" I exclaimed.

Lucy, Wendy, and Erza nodded. A tick mark appeared on my forehead as Natsu and Gray slowly trudged over to us.

"You idiots knocked me out for a week?! You guys are so fucking dead!" I yelled as I lunged towards them. Natsu and Gray yelped as they took a step back. But before I could grab them, Erza held onto me tightly.

"Let me at them, Erza! I'll beat those two to a pulp! You assholes!" I yelled as I reached for them.

Natsu and Gray hugged each other in fear. 'Yeah. You two better be scared.'

(3rd PoV)
After (Y/N) somehow escaped from Erza and injured Natsu and Gray to her content, they all sat down since (Y/N) started to feel the soreness and pain from when she was hit.

"Apologize to her right now." Erza commanded Natsu and Gray.

"We're sorry (Y/N)!" They both said. "We didn't mean to hit you, we swear!" Natsu said. "It'll never happen again!" Gray said.

"It better not. You're lucky that I held back on you guys. Hmph. Getting beat up by a girl that is younger than you." (Y/N) said as she smirked.

Natsu and Gray frowned. "You held back..?" Gray asked. (Y/N) nodded.

(Y/N) stood up slowly but fell back into her seat, due to her soreness. "Do you want to go home (Y/N)?" Erza asked. (Y/N) nodded. "I'll take you home. Let's go, Happy." Natsu said as he stood up. "Aye sir!" Happy yelled.

"Pick me up then. I'm too sore to walk." (Y/N) said as she reached for Natsu. Everyone at the table chuckled as Natsu picked up (Y/N) and set her on his back for a piggy back ride.

(Y/N) wrapped her arms and legs around him and they left the guild with Happy next to them.

----------------------------

(3rd PoV)
"Natsu, we are not climbing up to my room. I have a front door for a reason." (Y/N) said.

"..Fineee."