Chapter 53

(3rd PoV)
As soon as they saw (Y/N) start to fall, Natsu, Gray, and Laxus all jumped into the arena and ran towards her.

-—-

"Do the three of them all have to go?" Lucy whispered to Wendy, Erza, and Carla.

"Well the three of them all care about her." Erza whispered.

"Especially Natsu-san.." Wendy whispered with a chuckle.

"Wendy!" Carla said.

But after that, the four of them giggled.

-—-

Right as (Y/N) was about to hit the ground, Natsu caught her.

"How did you run that fast? You were already halfway to (Y/N) just as we Laxus and I landed on the ground." Gray said as he and Laxus got to Natsu and (Y/N).

Natsu ignored him and picked up (Y/N).

"She looks bad." Laxus said.

"We got to get her to Porlyusica." Natsu said seriously with a shadow over his eyes.

Laxus and Gray nodded as they all headed out of the arena, towards the infirmary.

-----------------

(Natsu's PoV)

"Hey Grams, is she going to be okay?" I asked as I stood next to (Y/N)'s bed.

'Man, even though she's out cold and battered and bruised, she still looks pretty- What the heck?! Why did I just think that?!'

"She overworked herself. She also used up almost all of her magic energy. It might be a few days until she wakes up. Possibly more." Porlyusica said.

"I'm not surprised. I could practically feel how tired she was during the last few minutes of her match." Laxus said.

"(Y/N)-san worked really hard just to beat that jerk.." Wendy said quietly.

"(Y/N) just wanted to beat him for everything he did to her. And she did." Lucy said.

"I'm proud of (Y/N) and the rest of you should be too. She did really well. But I expected this to happen since she used up a lot of magic energy. She was also badly injured when Katsuro cast that sand storm. I don't know why (Y/N) didn't just eat up the sand.." Erza said.

'Yeah.. What's up with that?'

I shook my head and shrugged, "Maybe she didn't want to have that gritty taste in her mouth."

Everyone rolled their eyes, making me frown.

"Are you sure that (Y/N)'s going to be alright?" I asked again while looking at Dovey. She was breathing heavily with her mouth slightly open.

"Yes I'm sure. I may not know her very well, but I already know that she's a strong girl. I sense great and strong magic from her. Even in her current condition." Porlyusica said with a slight smile.

I sighed again and nodded.

"Let's head back to our balcony place. There's going to be another one on one battle and we have to see if it's someone from one of our teams." Lucy said. Everyone besides me nodded and left the infirmary.

I saw Stripper stand in the doorway and look at me.

"Hey, you heard Porlyusica. (Y/N)'s going to be alright. She's in good hands. You can come see (Y/N) after they announce who's competing." He said.

I looked at (Y/N) again and nodded.

"If she wakes up while you're gone, I'll get you." Porlyusica said.

I nodded again and headed out of the infirmary with Gray.

'Dovey..'

--------------

(3rd PoV)

"Wh-What?! I'm competing?!" Wendy asked frantically. Everyone nodded as they smiled at Wendy.

"You got this Wendy!" Lucy cheered.

"Do your best child." Carla said with a smile.

"Go knock them dead kid." Gray said.

"Go and show them what a true man is!" Elfman yelled.

Natsu and Erza just smiled reassuringly.

Erza glanced at Natsu and sighed as she smiled and shook her head, "You can go now Natsu."

As soon as Erza stopped talking, Natsu sped off towards the infirmary while yelling "Good luck Wendy!"

--------------

(Natsu's PoV)

I got to the infirmary and quietly but forcefully threw open the door. 

"Oh, you're already back." Porlyusica said with a chuckle.

I nodded as I dragged a chair next to (Y/N)'s bed and sat down.

"You're not going to watch the match?" I asked.

Porlyusica looked at me like I was crazy.

'That's not the first time someones looked at me like that.'

"I have no reason too go watch." She said sternly.

I looked at her with a confused face, "But Wendy's fighting this time?"

Porlyusica's eyes widened, but then she composed herself.

"Then I guess I must go watch and cheer her on. I know I don't have to tell you this, but stay here and watch (Y/N)." She said as she stood up and headed for the door.

I nodded and looked back at (Y/N) as Porlyusica left and closed the door behind her.

'Please wake up Dovey..'