Chapter 19

(3rd PoV)
"(Y/N).." Natsu said as he peeked under the covers, seeing (Y/N) curled into a ball with her eyes closed, shaking.

"(Y/N), it's me, Natsu." He said.

"Natsu.." (Y/N) whimpered out. She opened her eyes, but closed them when she saw lightning.

Natsu sighed and pulled the covers away from (Y/N).

(Y/N) reached for her covers, but Natsu moved them away from her.

"Natsu please.." She said weakly as she opened her eyes again.

"(Y/N) come here." Natsu said.

(Y/N) shook her head. She then whimpered and closed her eyes tightly when she heard thunder and saw lightning.

Natsu sighed again. After he took his sandals off, he climbed onto the bed, next to (Y/N).

He carefully picked her up and set her in his lap. (Y/N)'s whole body was facing him, with her legs spread out behind him.

(Y/N) looked like a mess. Her face was red, her hair was messed up, and she was still crying.

"(Y/N) it's okay.. The lightning can't get you.." Natsu said as he wrapped his arms around (Y/N).

"I-I know.." (Y/N) said quietly.

A big flash appeared outside that made (Y/N) jump slightly and whimper loudly, burying her face in Natsu's chest, as she wrapped her arms around Natsu.

Natsu hugged (Y/N) and kept her close to him. He kissed the top of her head and rested his head on top of her head.

(Y/N) then wrapped her legs around Natsu's waist.

(Natsu's PoV)
'I should probably go and lock the door downstairs and close all of the curtains.. I don't want her to be scared..'

I slowly got up which made (Y/N) whimper. "Please don't leave me Natsu!" (Y/N) said as she held onto me tightly, so she wouldn't fall.

I placed an arm under (Y/N) so she wouldn't fall and placed my other hand on her back to support her.

"I'm not leaving. I just have to go downstairs to lock the door and close all of the curtains. And turn off everything just in case the power goes out." I said as I started to walk.

"Okay.. Don't drop me or I will kick you in the face.." She said quietly.

I chuckled and started to climb down the stairs. "Yeah yeah, I know you will." I said as I glanced at her.

'She's so fucking cute..'

After I locked the door and closed off the curtains, I turned off all of the lights.

"I can't see Natsu.." (Y/N) said.

"Yeah yeah I know. I can't either." I said as I walked around carefully.

".. Use your magic to make a flame so we can see." (Y/N) suggested as she held onto me tightly.

"Nah. I can get upstairs without light." I said as I sniffed the air.

I heard (Y/N) sigh.

As I was walking around, I didn't realize that I stepped into the living room.

(Your PoV)
'I like this.. I like being carried by Natsu.. But I don't like lightning.. Or thunder..'

Through the curtain, I saw a flash of lightning and I buried my face into Natsu's shoulder and whimpered.

"(Y/N), you're okay I'm right-" Natsu began to say but he suddenly stopped.

All of I heard was something collide with something else and I felt like I was falling, along with Natsu.

I fell onto something soft and when I looked up, I could see an outline of Natsu's body. I felt that his knee was right in between my legs.

I also noticed that Natsu's hand was on my breasts.