Chapter 46

(3rd PoV)

"Pinkie."

"..."

"Pinkie."

"..."

"Flame-Head."

"..What?"

"Am I bothering you? "

(Y/N) was currently sprawled across Natsu's bare chest as Natsu was working out.

Natsu was currently doing sit-ups.

"Kinda."

"How?" (Y/N) asked as she glanced at Natsu, who was doing another set of sit-ups.

"Well you are laying on my abs.." Natsu said as he stopped and laid down .

"I'm making you work harder! You gotta have rock-strong abs!" (Y/N) said as she grinned.

"My abs are already rock-strong, dummy." Natsu said as he chuckled.

".. Then they have to be steel-strong! Move it flabby, no time for breaks!" (Y/N) said as hit the side of Natsu's head while still being sprawled across Natsu's abs.

"Hey! I am not flabby! Why don't you work out with me?" Natsu asked as he sat up, making (Y/N) rolled into Natsu's lap.

".. At least give me a heads up before sitting up completely." (Y/N) mumbled as she sat up in Natsu's lap.

"And nah. Working out isn't my thing. I'm just naturally strong." She said as she gave Natsu a thumbs up.

Natsu rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Is that your other way of saying that you're just lazy?"

"..Maybe. But as long as I'm as strong or stronger than you, I'm good." (Y/N) said as she pinched Natsu's cheek."

Natsu slapped her hand away and rolled his eyes.

"Ew, you're really sweaty." (Y/N) said as she wiped her hand on the floor of Natsu's house.

"Well I did just work out." Natsu pointed out.

"Yeah yeah I know. You stink too." (Y/N) said as she scrunched up her nose.

"Want a hug Dovey?" Natsu asked as he opened his arms and grinned.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she scrambled up from Natsu's lap and took a few steps away from Natsu, "Get your stinky and filthy self away from me!"

Natsu chuckled as he stood up and walked towards (Y/N), "Come on Dovey. Just one small hug."

"No! Get away!" (Y/N) said as she stepped backwards. 

Natsu stepped towards her again.

(Y/N) stepped backwards, only to run into the wall.

'This always happens!' (Y/N) thought.

Just as Natsu was about to hug her, (Y/N) ducked under Natsu's arms.

But just as she was about to run off, Natsu quickly wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist and pulled her into his chest.

"Noo! Let go!" 

"Too late, I got you Dovey!'

"Eww! You're all sweaty and stinky! Now I'm going to have to take a shower." (Y/N) said as she stopped struggling and hung head in defeat.

Natsu let go of her and grinned in triumph.

"Jerk." (Y/N) said as she pouted and crossed her arms and looked up at Natsu.

"You still love me though." Natsu said confidently.

(Y/N) sighed as she rolled her eyes and nodded,

"I don't know how though."

----------------

(A/N)

Hey guys! 

So this chapter was just a filler, sorry! >-<

I have my phone taken away, so I had to write this on my tablet.

I'm not sure when I'll update again, so please bare with me! >-<

Thanks for reading!

Bye!

~ Mrs. Nanase