Chapter 25

(3rd PoV)
"Hey (Y/N)!" Everyone in the guild greeted (Y/N) as she walked in. "Hey guys!" (Y/N) said as she waved.

She walked over to where Gray was, since the rest of Team Natsu wasn't there. "Hey Snowman." (Y/N) greeted as she sat down and grinned. "Hey (Y/N)." Gray greeted back.

"Do you want to go on a job with me? Just the two of us? I haven't really been able to talk to you that much since you guys came back." (Y/N) asked. Gray nodded, "Sure. It's better than having Pyro with us."

They both stood up and went over to the job request board to look for jobs.

"This one looks good. We just have to save some kid that got kidnapped. The people that kidnapped him want the family to pay 5 million jewels to get him back, but they don't have that much." Gray said.

"Where is it at?" (Y/N) asked.

"Rainways. The reward money is 350,000 though." Gray said.

"Let's take it then." (Y/N) said as she ripped off the flyer. She headed towards Mira and told her that her and Gray were taking the job. Then they both headed out towards the train station.

------------------------------

(Your PoV)

"You ate that whole boulder?" Gray asked. I nodded, "I had too! I was low on magic energy and we were in the desert. I wouldn't be here if I didn't eat it!" I said.

We were sitting in the train, on our way to Rainways. I was sitting in front of Gray.

"That's true I guess.. I can't imagine you not being here. Especially after we came back from Tenrou Island." Gray said.

".. I'm am so glad that you guys came back. When you guys were gone, almost everyone in the guild left. Before I got strong, Twilight Ogre kept messing with us.. It was awful." I said as I looked at the ground.

"I always kept hoping that you guys would return when we were in trouble.. I was wrong though. The one time I thought you guys weren't going to come back, you guys came. I wasn't there though, but Romeo told me about it." I said.

"Yeah.." Gray said quietly.

"Romeo was so depressed.. He wouldn't smile at all. Ever since we found out that Tenrou Island disappeared and everyone on it was gone, he stopped being happy. He stopped smiling." I said as my eyes filled up with tears.

"We all missed you guys so damn much.. I fucking missed you guys so damn much." I said as I began to cry.

I felt Gray sit next to me and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his lap. I shivered since he was so cold. He then hugged me and put his chin on my head.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). We didn't mean to leave all of you guys.. But that damn dragon Acnologia hit us so hard, that the whole island disappeared.. I'm so sorry.." Gray said as he hugged me tighter.

Tears continued to stream down my face when my whole body started to shake. "G-Gray." I said.

"Hm?" Gray said. "Your clothes." I said as I kept shaking.

Gray shrugged, "You should be used to this. But why are you shaking?" "I have to get used to your coldness again since you guys were gone." I said.

Gray chuckled,

"Sorry."

--------------------------------

(A/N)
Hey guys! ^-^
So I've been thinking.
Gray is also smoking hot and I also love him, so I'm think about writing a Gray x Reader fic.
What do you guys think?

~ Mrs. Nanase