Chapter 51

(3rd PoV)
"It's day 3 of the Grand Magic Games!"

-—-

"Laxus you idiot! Snap out of it! Are you that stupid?!" (Y/N) yelled.

"(Y/N)!" Erza said loudly.

"Why did you say that (Y/N)?" Lucy asked.

(Y/N) ignored them as she yelled at Laxus again.

"You can't seriously be falling for this! It's an illusion!" She yelled.

The whole crowd gasped as the whole Raven Tail team appeared in the arena with Laxus.

Laxus was smirking as his body was engulfed in lightning.

"Thanks for the advice (Y/N). I figured that out just as you said that." He yelled out to (Y/N).

(Y/N) started to shake slightly at the sight of lightning but grinned weakly.

"Beat their ass, Lightning-Head!" She cheered.

"What the heck? You gave Laxus a nickname?" Natsu asked as he stood next to (Y/N).

(Y/N) nodded, "Yup. Just like one of nicknames, Fire-Head."

Right before Natsu could say something, (Y/N) punched him making him skid back.

"Lightning-Head huh? I like it." (Y/N) heard Laxus say as he cracked his knuckles.

(Y/N) grinned as Laxus quickly beat up the members of Raven Tail.

---------------------

"Laxus! That was awesome!" (Y/N) yelled as she jumped onto Laxus's back.

Natsu frowned at that and clenched his fists.

"Someone's jealous." Gray teased as he stood beside Natsu.

"Shut it." Natsu mumbled.

"You're still an idiot though!" (Y/N) said as she smacked the top of Laxus's head.

"Ow.. Man, why did that hurt so much?" Laxus asked no one in particular.

"It's (Y/N). Even if she just pokes you with none of her strength, it still hurts. She smacked you with some of her strength, so it's bound to hurt." Lucy said as she shrugged.

Laxus rubbed the back of his head as he listening to (Y/N)'s nagging.

"C'mon Dovey, leave the guy alone. He doesn't want to hear your nagging." Natsu said as he calmed down.

"No one wants to hear her nagging." Gray said with a smirk.

(Y/N) stopped talking and whipped her head towards Natsu and Gray.

"What did you just say..?" She asked darkly.

Natsu's and Gray's eyes widened as they hugged each other, "N-Nothing!"

"You idiots are going to face my wrath!" (Y/N) growled out as she jumped off of Laxus's back and ran towards Natsu and Gray.

Natsu and Gray both screamed as they immediately ran off, with an angry (Y/N) chasing after them.

"Get back here you idiots! I'm going to beat you into next week!"

------------------------

"Now we have another one on one battle and it sure seems to be an interesting and promising one!

This is one of the rare matches when a female and male mage have to battle it out!" The announcer announced.

The crowd cheered loudly.

"Now, the chosen male is..

...

...

Katsuro Hukio from Sabertooth!"

"What?!" The whole Fairy Tail guild and teams yelled.

"We have to have someone from our guild fight him!" Gray said.

"Damn, I wish it was a normal match so I could have the chance to beat his ass again." Natsu said angrily.

"Calm down Pinkie. It's probably going to be someone else from a different guild. We would be lucky if Erza or Mira were fighting him." (Y/N) said in a deadly calm voice, which made everyone shiver.

"And now for the female mage! The female mage that will be fighting Katsuro from Sabertooth is..

...

...

...

.. (Y/N) (L/N)!"

The crowd cheered, but not much, due to not knowing (Y/N) was.

"Yeah!" All the Fairy Tail members cheered loudly, making it echo throughout the whole arena.

Natsu then grabbed (Y/N) by the shoulders and looked at her in the eyes.

"Beat that bastard up for what he's done. You got this (Y/N)." He said sternly, but also with encourage.

(Y/N) nodded with a stone-cold face.

She then walked over to the edge of the place Team Fairy Tail A was at, and jumped into the arena, making a big crater appear and a huge cloud of dirt/sand go everywhere.

"Whoa! (Y/N) looks really angry! I wouldn't want to be Katsuro right now!" The announcer said with a frightened tone.

But (Y/N) didn't hear him since she was thinking about only one thing,

'I'm going to beat Katsuro's ass.'