Chapter 48

(3rd PoV)
"Pinkie, let's go explore!" (Y/N) said as she dragged Natsu out of the hotel.

"Yeah!" Natsu and Happy yelled.

"Be back before 8:30!" Erza yelled at them as they left.

"I swear, they act like children." She said as she rubbed her head.

"Well (Y/N) is 17, so she can still act like a child. And well Natsu is Natsu." Lucy said.

They all nodded and went their separate ways.

-----------------

"Natsu, there's a fight going on over there! Let's check it out!" (Y/N) said.

Natsu nodded and they both ran into the big crowd and emerged in the middle.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she saw who was the cause of the fight.

"Sting! Rogue! Stop hurting that poor guy!" She said loudly.

Sting and Rogue both stopped hitting the guy on the ground.

"Well if it isn't little (Y/N). Are you guys actually competing this year?" Sting asked with a smirk.

Rogue then nudged Sting and pointed at Natsu, "Look."

"Hmpf. So they really are back." Sting mumbled.

"Dovey, who are they?" Natsu asked.

"They are Sting and Rogue. They are part of Sabertooth. They're also 3rd generation dragon slayers. Sting is a Light Dragon Slayer and Rogue is a Shadow Dragon Slayer." (Y/N) explained with disgust.

She then pushed Sting and Rogue away from the man and immediately began to heal him.

"You guys are dragon slayers?! Did your dragons disappear on X777 too?!" Natsu asked just as (Y/N) finished healing the man. She stood up and let the man leave.

"We killed our dragons." Sting and Rogue said in unison.

---------------------

(Your PoV)
'They what?! They killed their own dragons?!'

A shadow cast over Natsu's and I's eyes as we clenched our fists.

"You did what?!" I exclaimed as I looked at them. I could feel that my eye color was no longer (E/C). It was now a dark green.

"We killed our dragons. We were supposed to. We're dragon slayers for a reason." Sting said.

"How could you?! They cared for you, you ungrateful bastards!" I screamed as I lunged at them.

But right before I could reach them, I was pulled away.

I then felt someone's hot breath next to my ear.

"(Y/N), they're not worth our time right now. We'll get them during the games. Calm down." Natsu said sternly into my ear.

I clenched my fists and made him let go of me.

I turned around and began to walk away with Natsu and Happy in tow.

I then stopped and clenched my fists tighter.

"Good luck in the games tomorrow. You're gonna need it." I said darkly. After that, Natsu, Happy, and I immediately left.

'We're going to win this year. No matter what.'