Chapter 49

(3rd PoV)
"We're in last place?!" Team Fairy Tail yelled.

The pumpkin-head* thing nodded nervously.

Everyone groaned.

--------------------

(Your PoV)
"In 8th place, Fairy Tail!"

We all stepped out into the arena with our matching uniforms on.

We were all greeted with 'boos'.

Well not completely, our whole guild cheered for us.

We ignored the booing and smiled and waved at the crowd. When we all looked over at our guild-mates, our mouths fell open.

"Why is the first master here?!" I asked. We all shrugged and paid attention to the rest of the guilds coming out.

"And the guild that holds the title of the strongest guild in all of Fiore, Sabertooth!"

We all whipped our heads where Sabertooth was. My eyes widened as I clenched my fists.

"That bastard is here?!" Natsu yelled.

Behind Rogue and Sting, was Katsuro.

'I really hope that I get to fight him. Team Natsu got him last time. It's my turn now.'

A deadly aura surround our team as we all looked at Katsuro. Natsu and I had deadlier auras as we not only look at Katsuro, but also at Rogue and Sting.

"Whoa! Some intense magic power is coming from Team Fairy Tail! They seem angry for some reason. I wouldn't want to mess with them right now."

Sting noticed us and his eyes widened at the sight. I saw fear in his eyes, but it quickly disappeared as he smirked.

Katsuro also saw us and looked at me. He smirked as my aura got deadlier.

'They're going to pay.'

-------------------------

(3rd PoV)
It was the end of the first day and Fairy Tail has not won a single point.

But that didn't stop Fairy Tail from getting their party on at the bar!

"Heyyyyy Doveyyyy!" Natsu yelled drunkly.

(Y/N) got up from her seat and looked at Natsu.

As Natsu got closer to (Y/N), (Y/N) smelled his breath that smelled like beer.

"You're drunk Pinkie." (Y/N) stated as Natsu burped.

"I am *hic* not!"

"Yes you are. I'm taking you back to the hotel." (Y/N) said as she took the beer out of Natsu's hand and threw it in the trash.

"My booze!" Natsu whined.

"Lucy, I'm taking him back. Since you're one of the few that isn't drunk, make sure that they don't do anything stupid." (Y/N) said as she grabbed Natsu's hand.

Lucy nodded and (Y/N) left the bar, while dragging a drunk Natsu.

------------------------

(Your PoV)
"Geez, you're really heavy.."

I was currently dragging in a super drunk Natsu through the door of our room. Since the room where Team Fairy Tail was full, Natsu and I shared a room.

And it only had one bed, but I'm not complaining.

"You smell nice Dovey~" Natsu said as he wrapped a loose arm around my waist.

I blushed and walked towards our bed. I made Natsu sit down on the bed and I grabbed my pajamas.

"I'm going to take a shower. Don't do anything stupid." I said as I walked towards the bathroom in our room.

"Okay Sweet-Cheeks~"

-----------------------

I quickly took a shower and changed. I brushed my teeth and dried my hair as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Pinkie, go take a shower. It'll make you feel better." I said sternly to Natsu who was on the bed watching me weirdly.

"Okayyy~"

Natsu got up and staggered to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

-----------------------

'Gosh, he's taking forever. I really hope that he's not drunk anymore.'

As I hung up my towel and walked over to the bed, Natsu walked out of the bathroom will only his boxers on, showing off his muscular chest and the top of his V-line.

I blushed as I looked away.

"Like what you see?~" Natsu asked as he approached me.

I blushed harder and averted eye contact, "N-No."

I felt Natsu come behind me and he turned me around, making me face him.

That made me blush harder as I continued to avoid eye contact.

"Aw, Sweet-Cheeks is blushing. Am I making you blush?~" Natsu asked seductively as I smelled alcohol in his breathe.

'He's still drunk. Damn, he's hot. I could fu- NO. BAD (Y/N)!'

I shook my head and looked down at my feet.

"Hey, I don't like it when you don't look at me." Natsu said sternly. I shivered at his tone of voice.

I then felt Natsu forcefully grab my chin and make me look at him.

'Gosh, how is it even possible for me to blush this much?!'

Before I knew what was happening, I felt Natsu grab my waist tightly and pull me towards him.

I then felt something warm on my lips.

My eyes widened as I blushed harder.

'Is he.. Is Natsu kissing me?!'