Chapter 42

(3rd PoV)
"Natsu." (Y/N) said happily.

"We have to talk." Natsu said in a serious tone.

(Y/N) gave a confused look but shrugged, "Okay. But let's talk while I make some food."

"No. This is important."

(Y/N) looked take aback.

Natsu never rejected food.

"Um okay. Let's go downstairs to the living room." (Y/N) said uncertainty in her voice. Natsu nodded and they both went downstairs.

(Y/N) sat down at one end of the couch while Natsu sat down at the other end. (Y/N) pulled her knees up to her chest and faced Natsu.

"What do you want to talk about Pinkie?" (Y/N) asked.

"Your boyfriend Katro." Natsu said as he faced (Y/N).

"His name is Katsuro.. And okay..?"

"I don't like him." Natsu stated.

"But you haven't even met him yet Pinkie.. He's coming by tomorrow."

"Still don't like him."

"You'll like him, I promise! Please just give him a chance!"

".. I just don't want you to get hurt again." Natsu said as he looked down at the couch.

"Katsuro wouldn't dare hurt me in any way. I am stronger than him." (Y/N) said confidently.

Natsu chuckled quietly but then shook his head as he looked back at (Y/N), "You know what I mean Dovey."

"I know.. But he won't leave me and break my heart. He's really nice and caring.."

"And if he breaks my heart, I'll break his face! I also have you, Team Natsu, and the rest of the guild to protect me. Especially you Pinkie!" (Y/N) said happily as she grabbed both of Natsu's hands tightly.

".. Fine. But if he ever does anything bad to you, come to me and I'll beat the crap out of him." Natsu said as he pulled (Y/N) towards him and hugged her.

(Y/N) nodded and ruffled Natsu's hair, "Thanks Natsu."

-----------------------------

(The Next Day, 3rd PoV)
"Come on Katsuro, we're almost there!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she dragged Katsuro through Magnolia.

Poor chibi Katsuro was being dragged like a rag-doll in the air by (Y/N), his loving girlfriend.

"We're here..!" (Y/N) said as she and Katsuro arrived in front of Fairy Tail.

".. This is a run-down shack."

"It is not!" (Y/N) said as she smacked Katsuro at the back of his head.

"Ow.." Katsuro said as he rubbed the place where she hit him.

(Y/N) open the doors and stepped inside with Katsuro.

"I'm back!" She exclaimed.

Everyone greeted her as she approached the table where Team Natsu were sitting at.

"You sure are popular." Katsuro mumbled. (Y/N) nodded as they stopped at the table.

"Hey guys." (Y/N) greeted.

"Yo/Hi (Y/N)-san/Hey (Y/N)/Hello (Y/N)/Hey Dovey." Team Natsu greeted in unison.

"Is that him?" Lucy asked.

(Y/N) nodded, "Yup! Katsuro these are my friends. The blonde one is Lucy Heartfilia, the blue-haired one is Wendy Marvel, the snowma- I mean shirtless one is Gray Fullbuster, the one with armor is Erza Scarlet, and the salmon-haired one is my beat friend Natsu Dragneel.

The blue and white exceeds are Happy and Carla. Including me, they're also known at Team Natsu." (Y/N) said.

They all waved uncertainly.

"You're friends with them?" Katsuro asked in disbelief.

"Of course I am. Now introduce yourself." (Y/N) said as she pulled up two chairs to the table and sat down.

Katsuro nodded and did the same, "Name's Katsuro Hukio. I'm an Earth wizard and I'm part of Sabertooth."

"Nice to meet you Katsuro." Erza said as she took Katsuro's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Liar.." Gray and Natsu mumbled. (Y/N) and Erza shot them a look, making them quiver.

"Ow.." Katsuro said quietly as Erza let go.

"I sure hope you're treating (Y/N) nicely." Lucy said.

Katsuro nodded as he smiled at (Y/N), "I am. I wouldn't do anything to hurt my Princess."

Natsu, Happy, and Gray gagged.

Lucy, Wendy, Carla, and Erza glanced at each other.

"You better be. If you do, you'll have to deal with us." Gray said as he, Happy, and Natsu recovered.

"Especially me." Natsu said sternly as he crossed his arms.

Katsuro looked at Natsu and shivered.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Katsuro said as he stood up. (Y/N) then pointed where the bathroom was and he left.

(Y/N) then looked at Team Natsu and sighed, "Really guys?"

All of Team Natsu shrugged in unison.

"Can you guys at least be a little nicer?" (Y/N) asked pleadingly.

They all shook their heads.

"Why?" (Y/N) asked.

"We don't like him."