Chapter 41

(3rd PoV)
"You what?!" Team Natsu exclaimed.

"I have a boyfriend!" (Y/N) repeated happily.

"My ship has sunk! Nooo!" Mira said in the background as she ran off crying to the kitchen.

"Who is it?!" Natsu yelled in anger.

"(Y/N). Sit down and tell us what happened." Erza said sternly.

(Y/N) nodded and sat down at a nearby table. Natsu slid in the seat in front of her while, Wendy sat in between her and Gray.

Erza was in between Natsu and Lucy. Carla and Happy were sitting on the table.

"I met him while I was on the train to Omashi." (Y/N) said.

"Is he a wizard?" Wendy asked.

(Y/N) nodded, "He's an Earth wizard."

"What's his name?" Lucy asked.

"Katsuro Hukio."

"What guild is he part of?" Erza asked.

".. Sabertooth."

"I've never heard of that guild." Gray said suspiciously.

"It's a real guild. I promise. You'll find out more about them when it's time." (Y/N) said as she looked at the table.

".. I don't like him." Natsu stated as he frowned.

"But Pinkie, you don't even know him. I'm sure you'll like him when you meet him." (Y/N) said softly.

Natsu scoffed as he stood up. "I'm heading home. Let's go Happy." He said as he started to walk out of the guild.

"Aye sir." Happy said as he flew behind Natsu.

"Pinkie.." (Y/N) said, but Natsu ignored her and walked out.

"Why is he acting like this?" (Y/N) asked as she watched Natsu and Happy leave.

"Are you being serious (Y/N)?" Gray asked.

(Y/N) whipped her head towards Gray, "Of course I am!"

"(Y/N)-san, it's kinda obvious that Natsu-san is jealous." Wendy said.

Erza, Lucy, Carla, and Gray nodded in agreement.

"Why would he be jealous? Natsu doesn't have any romantic feelings towards me. He made it very clear when he rejected me." (Y/N) said as she looked away from all of them.

"He what?!" The girls exclaimed. They did not know that Natsu rejected (Y/N).

But Gray did, so he stayed quiet.

"Natsu rejected me a few months ago. He didn't tell me why, but he didn't need to tell me. Natsu simply does not have any romantic feelings towards me.

I had to move on.."

Team Natsu all glanced at each other and sighed.

"We can't say that we're happy with your choice, but if you're happy (Y/N), then so are we." Erza said with a soft look.

"But if he ever makes you cry, he'll have to deal with us." Lucy said sternly.

Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Carla nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys. I'm heading home, I'm tired from the train ride and my job. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow." (Y/N) said as she stood up.

"See you tomorrow (Y/N)-san!" Wendy said as she waved. Everyone else did the same.

(Y/N) nodded and walked out of the guild.

As she walked past stores, her phone buzzed. She took out her phone and saw a text message.

Katsuro: Hey babe. Wanna hang out tomorrow? I can take a train over to Magnolia.

(Y/N) smiled and texted Katsuro back.

(Y/N): Sure! You can meet my friends. Remember? The one's that can easily beat your behind. :)

Katsuro replied back a few seconds later as (Y/N) passed by a few houses.

Katsuro: Yeah yeah whatever you say Princess. Meet me at the train station around 1?

(Y/N): You'll see, you don't even know who I'm friends with. Oh and sure. I gotta go, I'm pretty tired from my train ride and my job. Talk to you tomorrow.

Katsuro: Okay, sweet dreams babe.

(Y/N): Byeee!

(Y/N) locked her phone and put it back in her pocket as she arrived to her house. She took out her keys and unlocked the door.

(Y/N) took the keys out, stepped inside, and closed the door. She hung up get keys, took off her shoes, and headed upstairs.

Once (Y/N) hung up her bag, she grabbed some comfortable clothes and went to take a shower.

--------------------------

(Still 3rd PoV)
After (Y/N) took a shower, she dried off and changed. She then brushed her teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

As (Y/N) was finishing brushing her hair, she heard one of the windows in her bedroom open.

(Y/N) set down her brush and turned around facing the 'intruder.'

"Natsu."