Chapter 45

(3rd PoV)
"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu chanted as he ran forward and punched Katsuro in the gut. Katsuro folded over and held his stomach.

"Hydro Whip!" An unfamiliar voice said.

The attack wrapped around Natsu's leg and threw him into a bush.

"What the hell?!" Natsu exclaimed as he stood back up.

"How dare you hurt my boyfriend?!" The girl exclaimed.

Apparently she was a wizard too.

"Natsu. Wendy and I will take care of the girl. You, Erza, and Gray can take care of Katsuro." Lucy said as she and Wendy attacked the girl.

"Sky Dragon Roar!"

"Go Taurus!"

As Wendy and Lucy dealt with the girl and Gray, Natsu, and Erza dealt with Katsuro, (Y/N) was sitting on the bench watching them. Happy and Carla were with her.

"Yeah, go Natsu!" Happy cheered.

"How are you doing (Y/N)?" Carla asked as she looked at (Y/N) with a concerned look.

"Fine I guess.. I just can't believe that they are doing this for me.." (Y/N) said as she watched Team Natsu.

"They would do anything for you (Y/N). Oh look, I think they're already done." Carla said as she pointed at Team Natsu.

Natsu was currently holding Katsuro up in the air by the collar of his shirt and the girl was back in the fountain, defeated.

"Don't you dare come back here to Magnolia and Fairy Tail ever again. If I see you here, I will beat your ass." Natsu threatened.

Katsuro nodded rapidly and Natsu let go of him. Katsuro then grabbed the girl and immediately ran away.

Team Natsu then turned around and looked at (Y/N). They all grinned and walked over to her.

"Thank you all so much.." (Y/N) said as tears fell down her face.

"You should get some rest (Y/N). You've had a long day." Erza said.

(Y/N) nodded as she wiped her tears.

"I'll take you home Dovey." Natsu said.

(Y/N) nodded and outstretched her arms towards Natsu.

Natsu chuckled and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around Natsu's waist and her arms around Natsu's neck. She then placed her head on Natsu's shoulder.

"Get some rest (Y/N)." Gray said as he ruffled (Y/N)'s hair.

"Bye (Y/N)/(Y/N)-san." The rest of Team Natsu said as Natsu, (Y/N), and Happy left for (Y/N)'s house.

---------------------

(Your PoV)
"Thank you for taking me home Pinkie and Happy." I thanked as Natsu set me down in the living room of my house.

"No problem." Natsu and Happy said in unison.

"You guys must be hungry so I'll make some lunch." I said as walked to the kitchen.

"Yay!" They both cheered.

"You two go take a shower. Especially you Natsu." I said as I took out ingredients.

"I just took one yesterday though!" Natsu whined.

I sighed and turned around. My eyes immediately filled up with tears as I looked at Natsu, "Please Pinkie.."

Natsu's eyes widened as a slight blush went across his face. He immediately looked away from me, "F-Fine."

He and Happy both went upstairs to take a shower.

I wiped my eyes and grinned, "Still works."

I then turned back around and started to make lunch.

--------------------

"Dovey! Did you wash my clothes that I left here?" Natsu yelled from upstairs.

"Yeah! They're in the drawer that the tv is on!"

"..."

"..."

"... Found them!"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

I turned off the stove as soon as the soup started to boil.

I then went over to the sink and washed my hands.

I saw something blue land on my shoulder. "Is the food ready (Y/N)?" Happy asked.

I nodded and dried off my hands, "Go get Natsu."

"I'm behind you dummy." I heard Natsu say.

I turned around and saw Natsu right in front of me. I looked up and a blush went across my face.

'He's really close..'

I then grinned,

"Let's eat then!"