Chapter 64

(3rd PoV, 2 days until (Y/N)'s birthday)

"Natsu! Happy! Get your asses in here right now!" (Y/N) yelled from the kitchen.

Natsu and Happy slowly walked into the kitchen where they found a fuming (Y/N) standing in front of the open refrigerator.

"What the hell is this?! I just went grocery shopping this morning!" She said as she gestured to the completely empty fridge.

Natsu and Happy chuckled nervously as they glanced at each other.

"Um.. We got hungry?" Natsu said with a sheepish smile.

A tick mark appeared on (Y/N)'s forehead as she slammed the fridge door close, causing the whole house to shake.

Also making Happy and Natsu hug each other in fear.

"The both of you are to clean this whole house while I'm at the store. If I come back and this house isn't bacteria free, you will face my wrath." (Y/N) said as she grabbed her messenger bag.

"Yes m'am!" Natsu and Happy said immediately.

-—-—-

Before (Y/N) left, she looked over at Natsu and Happy, who were cleaning rapidly, and sighed with a small smile.

She went over to Natsu and made him stop sweeping the kitchen floor.

Natsu gave (Y/N) a confused look right before (Y/N) leaned in a gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Natsu grinned as he continued to sweep as (Y/N) went over to Happy and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. After that, (Y/N) left for the store.

-—-—-

(Your PoV)
"Back again, (Y/N)?" Gwen, the cashier, asked as I approached the cash register with a cart full of food.

I nodded as Gwen started to scan my items and Hunter, the bagger, started to bag them and put them into my cart.

"Natsu and Happy eat all of your food again?" Hunter asked.

I nodded again as I paid.

"The next time this happens, don't be surprised if I bring them and make them pay." I said as I smiled slightly.

Gwen chuckled as she handed me my receipt, "It's almost your birthday. Aren't you excited (Y/N)?"

I shrugged, "I guess so. I won't be lonely since I've found Natsu, Happy, and Lucy. But I still wish I had everyone else from Fairy Tail.."

Hunter and Gwen gave me a sad smile.

"We're sorry (Y/N)." They said.

I shrugged and waved as I left.

-—-—-

"Whoa.." I said as I entered my house with the groceries.

The whole house was sparkling. Literally.

"Natsu! Happy!" I called out as I set the groceries in the kitchen.

I sniffed the air as I began putting away the groceries.

'Hm. They're not here. Oh look! A note.'

I grabbed the note that was on the counter and read it.

'Dear Dovey,
Happy and I went on another job.. Yeah a job.. Anyways, we'll be back tonight or maybe in the morning. It's a pretty hard job. But nothing we can't handle! We'll miss you!
Love you, Natsu & Happy'

I groaned and walked upstairs to my room after putting away the rest of the groceries.

"He hesitated when he wrote that note.. And he said that it would be a hard job.. Natsu never says that!"

I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"They're hiding something from me. So is Lucy.."

I groaned again and decided to take a quick nap.

(Dream Land, 3rd PoV)
"What?! No Master Makarov, you can't disband Fairy Tail!" (Y/N) said as she clenched her fists.

"(Y/N), you are all growing up. You're all going to start your own journeys and live your own lives. This is the best thing to do for all of my children." Master Makarov said.

(Y/N) was the only one who objected.

"How are you guys alright with this?! We all grew up with each other! We're a family!" (Y/N) said as she looked at everyone.

Everyone nodded slowly.

"(Y/N), we are still a family even if we're not together. Families move away, but still remain a family." Erza said as she placed a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

(Y/N) shrugged off Erza's hand and stepped away from her and everyone else.

"You guys can't be serious.. You're all going to leave me.." She said as she started to shake.

"(Y/N).." Gray said as he approached (Y/N).

"You're all going to leave me like Natsu did! Just like you did 7 years ago on Tenrou!" (Y/N) yelled as she started to walk backwards to the guild doors.

"(Y/N) that's not true.." Mira said.

A shadow cast over (Y/N)'s eyes as she adjusted her bag.

"I'm going to miss all of you. Please be  careful and don't do anything too reckless. I love all of you. See you when I see you." She said right before running off.

(End of Dream Land)