Chapter 8

(3rd PoV)
"Natsu, Gray! Stop arguing! It's going to attack you guys!" (Y/N) yelled as she stood up from the ground. But being the idiots they are, Gray and Natsu didn't hear her.

"Those two idiots are going to get hit. Lucy and Wendy are down. Romeo is helping Lucy and Wendy. Erza is barely damaging it." (Y/N) said to herself as she dusted herself off. "(Y/N)!" Erza shouted as she fell onto the ground, right in front of the demon wolf.

"Rock Shield!" (Y/N) chanted as she ran towards Erza. The shield appeared in front of Erza, protecting her from the wolf.

(Y/N) snapped her fingers and Erza appeared next to Lucy and Wendy. Wendy was strong enough to heal Lucy, so she started to heal Erza. "(Y/N), what are you doing?! You can't defeat that thing alone!" Erza shouted.

"And you can't fight in that condition! You guys were gone for 7 years, you have no idea what I'm capable of now!" (Y/N) shouted as her body was engulfed in flames and water.

Upon seeing that, Gray and Natsu stopped arguing and looked at (Y/N) in awe. "Whoa.." They both said. "Gray, Natsu, don't even think about helping me! I'll damage the both of you if you do, now go help Erza, Wendy and Lucy!" (Y/N) said darkly. They nodded rapidly and did what she said.

"Fire and Water Wing Attack!" (Y/N) chanted as she hit the wolf with both of her arms. The wolf skid back, damaged. It growled and charged towards (Y/N). She smirked and closed her eyes. "(Y/N), what are you doing?!" Gray yelled. The wolf hit (Y/N). Or so they thought.

"I'm over here, you dumb dog." (Y/N) said as she stood behind the wolf. It turned around and charged at her again. Right before it hit her, she chanted something. A wall made out of thick rock appeared in front of her, making the most wolf hit the wall with full force. It fell back, dead.

"You killed it?!" Team Natsu yelled. (Y/N) nodded as she grinned. "Well kinda. I just damaged it, then it died when it hit the wall since it hit it with everything it had." (Y/N) said as she shrugged. "This is normal for (Y/N)-chan." Romeo said. "You're so awesome, Doll Face!" Natsu exclaimed as he hugged (Y/N). (Y/N) blushed and pouted. "I told you to stop giving me nicknames!" She said.

"I agree with Natsu. That was amazing." Erza said as we grabbed our stuff and head to the train station. Again. "Yeah!" Wendy and Lucy said. "Thanks guys. I thought you guys would never see me do my magic ever again.." (Y/N) said as they arrived at the train station. "Well we're here now, so you don't have to worry about that." Gray said as he put his arm around her shoulder. "Let's talk more on the train." Lucy said.

(Your PoV)
After I cast a spell on Natsu, we started to talk. "Tell us what we missed during these past 7 years." Erza said across from us.

"Well.."