Chapter 20

(3rd PoV)
"N-Natsu.." (Y/N) squeaked out with a red face.

"What?" Natsu asked as he hovered over (Y/N).

"Get your hand off of my boobs! Perv!" (Y/N) shouted as she pushed Natsu off of her.

Natsu fell backwards with a red face and scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Sorry (Y/N). I didn't mean to do that." He said as he looked away from (Y/N), grinning nervously.

"P-Perv.." (Y/N) mumbled out as she sat up. Thunder then shook the house and lightning flashed outside causing (Y/N) to close her eyes and whimper.

"N-Natsu." She whimpered out.

"Okay lets go." Natsu said as he stood up in front of (Y/N).

---------------------------------

(Your PoV)
I opened my eyed and looked up at Natsu. I raise my arms towards him and he picked me up.

I wrapped my legs and arms around him and buried my head into his shoulder.

He put an arm under me, so I wouldn't fall, and placed an arm on my back.

"Just use you magic so we don't fall again." I said.

Natsu nodded and removed hid hand from my back. He held it out in front of himself and a small flame appeared ok his palm.

He headed towards the stairs and climbed up. Natsu headed into my room and closed the door.

He set me on my bed and I laid down. Natsu put the covers over me and grinned. "I'll be in your guest room if you need me." He said as he headed towards the door.

'Please don't leave..'

The house shook again and lightning flashed. I cowered under the covers and whimpered. I peeked out from under the covers and looked at Natsu who stopped walking.

"Please don't leave me Natsu.. Please." I whimpered as tears brimmed my eyes.

Natsu turned around and nodded. He came over to my bed and pulled the covers off of me.

Natsu climbed into the bed next to me and covered the both of us with the covers.

'I can feel his body heat.. He's so warm..'

Natsu and I were facing each other with our faces close together.

When lightning flashed again, I whimpered and tears went down my face.

"N-Natsu.. I miss my family.." I sobbed out.

Natsu gave me a look of sympathy and attempted to dry my tears, but I kept crying.

"I could've saved them.. It's all my fault..!" I said as I covered my eyes with my hands.

"(Y/N) it's not you're fault. Don't blame yourself.." Natsu said as he placed a hand on my head.

I shook my head. "It is my fault Natsu! If only I brought in Yui myself instead of telling my parents.. I could've saved them Natsu!" I sobbed out.

I then felt Natsu wrap his arms around me tightly and pull me into his chest.

"(Y/N). You're so selfish."