Chapter 10

(3rd PoV)
"Guys, you don't have to do this. It was a year ago." (Y/N) said as she chased after Team Natsu, who were heading towards Hitashi's house. "Yes we do (Y/N)." Gray said. "How do you guys even know where he lives..?" (Y/N) asked as they neared a big, one story house. "I have my ways." Erza said as she smirked. "And threats.." Gray mumbled.

(Your PoV)
Erza knocked on the door and we waited.

'God, I'm so nervous. I don't understand why I never fought back when Hitashi hit me.. I was good at magic at the time and I was learning hand-to-hand combat too.. Maybe.. Maybe I was just too scared.'

A few minutes later, a girl around my age opened the door. "Yes?" She asked.

"Is Hitashi here?" Erza asked. "He is. Do you want to speak to him?" The girl asked. We all nodded. The girl turned around, "Babe! Some people want to talk to you!"

'.. Babe? He found someone to put up with him? I don't see any bruises on her..'

I walked to the front of the group, next to Natsu and Erza. "(Y/N), we got this. You don't have to face him." Gray whispered to me as he stood next to Erza. I shook my head, "Yes I do Gray."

We heard footsteps and I grabbed Natsu's hand. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed his hand back. The footsteps got closer and there he stood.

"Hitashi." I breathed out. "Who- Oh. It's you." Hitashi said as he looked at me with a look of disgust. "Is this him, (Y/N)?" Natsu asked with a dark tone. I nodded.

'Natsu said my real name.. He must be really mad..'

Before I could even react, Natsu took a step forward and punched Hitashi right in the face.

(Natsu's PoV)
'This is the idiot that abused my (Y/N). He's not going to get away with it. He hurt (Y/N), I'm going to hurt him.'

As soon as (Y/N) told and nodded that it was him, I took a step towards him and punched him right in the face. "This is what you get for hurting (Y/N), you piece of crap!" I yelled as I punched him.

He stumbled back and held the place where I punched him. I smirked in triumph. "What the hell was that for?!" Hitashi yelled, not looking at me. "Guys, let's just go." (Y/N) said as she tugged on my arm. "No, this son of a b*tch is going to pay." I said as Erza and Gray nodded in agreement. "Who the hell are you guys?" Hitashi asked as he turned to face us. His eyes widened when he saw who we were.

"We're Team Natsu from Fairy Tail!"